inFamous will not come close to beating all-time sales of Titanfall

#113HPPosted 3/9/2014 3:47:48 PM
How is Titanfall a flagship IP? Maybe for EA, but MS only has exclusivity for one game.
#12fhsfootball74Posted 3/9/2014 3:48:01 PM
ElGado posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...
It doesn't really need to beat it though. PS4 is already outselling Xbox One worldwide, inFamous will provide a nice boost, it doesn't need to outperform Titanfall in order to be successful.

It's going to beat it. Microsoft made the decision to price their console $100 more than the PS4 and due to supply and demand economics, PS4 will easily hold the lead. It's not even a year yet, so you Sony ponies need to chill like you somehow "won the war" already. I know it was a hard fall from grace when 360 trounced all over the PS3.

I happen to own both consoles, just providing you with the facts. Lighten up, console wars are not serious business
---
Blue Jackets, Columbus Crew, Reds, Bengals, Buckeyes,Tottenham Hotspur
PSN-fhsfootball74 NNID- returnoftheryan Xbox Live-Returnoftheryan
#13ElGado(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2014 3:48:15 PM
PokemonYoutube posted...
Maybe not compared to the sales of every version of Titanfall, but it'll definitely beat out Titanfall's Xbone sales.

And there is hope for the Wii U. Brace yourself. Mario Kart and Smash Bros are coming.

When Xbox One has a larger install base, Titanfall will outsell inFamous. By the way, the trend is probably going to continue where Microsoft exclusives outsell Playstation exclusives.
#14NEWMANTINGPRODPosted 3/9/2014 3:49:54 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
Of course it won't. Titanfall is available on three platforms, Infamous only one.

Hell, if Infamous does beat Titanfall, MS and EA have some major problems.

Think we can make the case that just the xbone version will outsell infamous.
#15ElGado(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2014 3:51:42 PM(edited)
Playstation fans swear they have the best exclusives, yet never buy them. They buy more COD on PS3 than Sony exclusives...
#16chedibang1994Posted 3/9/2014 3:53:20 PM
fhsfootball74 posted...
It doesn't really need to beat it though. PS4 is already outselling Xbox One worldwide, inFamous will provide a nice boost, it doesn't need to outperform Titanfall in order to be successful.

Through a business point it does and or playstation fans will complain the game sucks and xbox fans will mock it but all in all I can't compare a multiplayer to a single player
---
I Still watch Angry Video Game Nerd in pajamas
#17AwayFromHerePosted 3/9/2014 3:54:32 PM
ElGado posted...
Playstation fans swear they have the best exclusives, yet never buy them. They buy more COD on PS3 than Sony exclusives...

More Sony exclusives have won more game of the year awards than Microsoft exclusives.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#18ElGado(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2014 3:55:36 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
ElGado posted...

More Sony exclusives have won more game of the year awards than Microsoft exclusives.

So why are their sales so lackluster, and outsold by COD, year by year?
#19MasterSword546Posted 3/9/2014 3:55:40 PM
Come on guys just mark him and move on.
---
I'm going to marry Taylor Swift one day <3 PSN: Raptix546
3DS FC: 5455-9563-5441 IGN: Alex SV:1238
#20AwayFromHerePosted 3/9/2014 3:56:36 PM
ElGado posted...

So why are their sales so lackluster, and outsold by COD, year by year?

All Microsoft exclusives are outsold by CoD too, so what's your point?
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.