inFamous will not come close to beating all-time sales of Titanfall

#71BeefEasterPosted 3/9/2014 5:39:49 PM
generic alien shooter?
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#72PokemonYoutubePosted 3/9/2014 5:54:34 PM
BeefEaster posted...
generic alien shooter?

Think he's referring to Killzone.
---
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura
#73Terry-bogardPosted 3/9/2014 6:21:26 PM
jjordan0002 posted...
Terry-bogard posted...
Infamous preorders numbers have already beaten the last of us preorder. And well ... the last of us is pretty much one of the biggest game in 2013 .
Considering that infamous is the first true next gen game released then I wouldn't be so sure TC.

Last of Us was actually a good game. Infamous is not.

TLOU isn't a good game , it had good story but fails as a game , the first infamous wasn't real good but the second is great.
---
Videogame cancer : Perpetual easy mode (AKA USA syndrome), word "main" in fighting games.
#74me_prestonPosted 3/9/2014 6:28:21 PM
billsfanno1 posted...
Not really a fair comparison. TF is launching to PC, X360 and X1. That's probably 70% of the gaming market. I:SS is launching only on PS4, that's <5% of the gaming market. I:SS will still sell well because it is the only big title for PS4 and their owners are starving for something new.

I think your math needs work.
Ummmmmmm the games aren't in the same category so why does it matter? Played tf on my buddies x1 and then on my PC. I liked both versions but I'll stick with the pc only because my computer seems to do better internet wise(that's not a cut down on x1 but one on my internet).
---
At least Kefka managed to rearrange the very planet and kill millions of people!Good for him!
college paid for by: OIF 03 OEF 05 OIF 08
#75FOXSOLIDPosted 3/9/2014 6:43:15 PM(edited)
Terry-bogard posted...
jjordan0002 posted...
Terry-bogard posted...
Infamous preorders numbers have already beaten the last of us preorder. And well ... the last of us is pretty much one of the biggest game in 2013 .
Considering that infamous is the first true next gen game released then I wouldn't be so sure TC.

TLOU isn't a good game , it had good story but fails as a game , the first infamous wasn't real good but the second is great.

lol Okay.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/the-last-of-us
#76XxReklawxXPosted 3/9/2014 8:30:34 PM
ElGado posted...
The proof is in the pudding. Microsoft exclusives for 360 obliterated PS3 exclusives in sales, and it's not even close. The fact that the Sony fanboys are coming out of the woodwork to try and insinuate that one of Playstation's most mediocre franchises is going to outsell a new flagship FPS IP is a pipe dream at best. What's next, they're going to be telling me that there's still hope for the Wii U?

lol are you serious? Sony's exclusives are 1000x better. the only exclusive worth having an xbox is Halo...and for your topic, inFamous is only on ps4.TF is on 3 consoles...so if it doesn't sell more than that is something I will laugh at for years.
#77XxReklawxXPosted 3/9/2014 8:31:49 PM
Terry-bogard posted...
jjordan0002 posted...
Terry-bogard posted...

Lol whats next your going to tell me gta 5 was the best game of last gen?
#78Terry-bogardPosted 3/10/2014 3:48:11 AM
Metacritics score do not impress anyone you know , if you played the last of us , you know how flawed the Ai and gameplay is.
Gameplay = game.
TLOU would have made a fine movie.
---
Videogame cancer : Perpetual easy mode (AKA USA syndrome), word "main" in fighting games.
#79MrSpaM111Posted 3/10/2014 3:49:44 AM
Who cares if it does or not?!?
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#80DionysusPosted 3/10/2014 5:13:16 AM
Titanfall is a pack-in game, so it will obviously sell more.