inFamous will not come close to beating all-time sales of Titanfall

#81do2222Posted 3/10/2014 6:17:54 AM
Seriously, I don't know why people even care about sales. Just buy the game and enjoy the fun. It's not like Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo cares about you guys.
---
GT:do2222
#8282xenoPosted 3/10/2014 6:30:43 AM
kiljaeden posted...
Why dont sony fans post on the PS4 board? This is the bigger question. Is it maturity?

1.) Make topic about PS4 exclusive and Sony fanboys with no evidence to it's claims to back it up.
2.) Complain about Sony fanboys supposedly in said topic.
3.) ???
4.) Profit
---
Shwing
#83motoraptorPosted 3/10/2014 6:33:27 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
it's reassurance topics like this that keeps this board in a bad state

The only reassurance I see in this topic is coming from the Sony camp...
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#84EleckzarPosted 3/10/2014 6:35:58 AM
The sheer amount of PS4s in the market will ensure that Infamous will succeed, just look at Killzone. It sold over two million copies and I find it a sub-par fps. I'm not saying it will do better than Titanfall, but the odds are that it will versus sales solely of the Xbox One versions. If you include sales from the 360 and PC than obviously Titanfall will do better.
---
Gamertag: Eleckzar
PSN: Eleckzar
#85RybalPosted 3/10/2014 7:19:36 AM
ElGado posted...
AwayFromHere posted...
ElGado posted...

So why are their sales so lackluster, and outsold by COD, year by year?

All Microsoft exclusives are outsold by CoD too, so what's your point?

False
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_games#Xbox_360

You DO realize that that article that was quoted as giving Halo 3 that many sales was referring to both Halo 3 and Halo 3 ODST, right? They both sold well, but not NEARLY so well as that chart would lead you to believe.

There is no other site that lists Halo 3 sales as anywhere NEAR 14.5 million.

That said, yeah - all-time sales of TF will be higher than inFamous, especially when you factor in all three systems that it can be played on. It also appeals to a much broader audience.
---
I HATE seeing incorrect information, regardless of whether it is my preferred system.
PSN: Rybal_81
#86UmbraB1Posted 3/10/2014 7:27:40 AM
Why are these two games even being compared? 0_o;

It's like comparing the sales between the next Super Smash Bros. and Watchdogs.....
---
3DS FC: 0533-4280-2665
(Ground: Trapinch, Dugtrio, Diggersby)
#87AnakeriePosted 3/10/2014 7:30:53 AM
That's what I was about to say. These are vastly different games that appeal to different people. Not saying there won't be people who play and enjoy both, but you have an open-world SP only game and a FPS MP only game. It's not like debating if Coke will outsell Pepsi. It's like debating if Coke will outsell soy milk.
---
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: anakerie
Pawn: Zarianna
#88BSerenityPosted 3/10/2014 7:32:22 AM
UmbraB1 posted...

It's like comparing the sales between the next Super Smash Bros. and Watchdogs.....

Two of the biggest releases of the year so far. It is a given they will be heavily compared sales wise regardless of how skewed it will be due to the population difference between the two genres.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#89brolynickPosted 3/10/2014 7:48:19 AM
UmbraB1 posted...

It's a Sony exclusive and Microsoft exclusive coming out around the same time. That's all the fanboys need to go wild and type away in a rage.
---
Chris Jericho is better than God.
#90TheApd_ReturnsPosted 3/10/2014 8:23:11 AM
Don't worry Sony fans, I'm sure infamous 2.1 will be great as well
---
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... BF4 (PC): Chollima ... Steam: callmaury
3DS: 1907-9236-7818