I don't think you people know how preorders work.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I don't think you people know how preorders work.

User Info: MasterSword546

MasterSword546
3 years ago#11
BoneRevolution posted...
gohoanq posted...
I can't help but doubt PC will outsell Xbox One.. or 360.
---

PC gaming is a joke

If you can't afford a gaming PC, that's fine, but don't bag on it when you have no experience playing on one. Everyone knows kb+m is best for shooters. And that PC games always run and look better.
I'm going to marry Taylor Swift one day <3 PSN: Raptix546
3DS FC: 5455-9563-5441 IGN: Alex SV:1238

User Info: RawringAir

RawringAir
3 years ago#12
MasterSword546 posted...
BoneRevolution posted...
gohoanq posted...
---

PC gaming is a joke

If you can't afford a gaming PC, that's fine, but don't bag on it when you have no experience playing on one. Everyone knows kb+m is best for shooters. And that PC games always run and look better.

this explains why the cod community on pc is completely dead and always has been
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox

User Info: casper316

casper316
3 years ago#13
mcnichoj posted...
I thought this thread was going to be about people thinking they're paying five dollars to reserve a copy on top of the price of the game.

wow dude if that's how you preorder a game you get ripped off every time. whenever I preorder a game I put $5-25 down depending on the edition of the game I preoder I get that amount taken off the games price when I go to pick it up, like south park the stick of truth I Pre-Ordered the Grand Wizard Edition had to put $25 bucks down on it, when I went to pick up the game last week the game was $80 - $25 = $55+tax is what I paid and walked out of the store with.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316

User Info: BoneRevolution

BoneRevolution
3 years ago#14
MasterSword546 posted...
BoneRevolution posted...
gohoanq posted...
---

PC gaming is a joke

Everyone owns a gaming PC. Weaker, stronger, doesn't matter. still a gaming PC and still sucks. boring. buggy. not meant to be

User Info: SolidManifest

SolidManifest
3 years ago#15
Just an FYI. Users still preorder on PC because some sites like greenmangaming offers discounts for doing it. Hell I preordered titanfall for $43
Buddha says He who is in Continuous Hell never dies. Longevity is a big hardship in Continuous Hell

User Info: bridog346

bridog346
3 years ago#16
Why do you care?
Aim for the head, that's where the pudding is

User Info: ACx7

ACx7
3 years ago#17
Who the **** cares?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I don't think you people know how preorders work.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived