I don't think you people know how preorders work.

#11MasterSword546(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2014 5:07:01 PM
BoneRevolution posted...
gohoanq posted...
I can't help but doubt PC will outsell Xbox One.. or 360.
---

PC gaming is a joke

If you can't afford a gaming PC, that's fine, but don't bag on it when you have no experience playing on one. Everyone knows kb+m is best for shooters. And that PC games always run and look better.
---
I'm going to marry Taylor Swift one day <3 PSN: Raptix546
3DS FC: 5455-9563-5441 IGN: Alex SV:1238
#12RawringAirPosted 3/9/2014 5:08:58 PM
MasterSword546 posted...
BoneRevolution posted...
gohoanq posted...
---

PC gaming is a joke

If you can't afford a gaming PC, that's fine, but don't bag on it when you have no experience playing on one. Everyone knows kb+m is best for shooters. And that PC games always run and look better.

this explains why the cod community on pc is completely dead and always has been
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
#13casper316Posted 3/9/2014 5:17:56 PM
mcnichoj posted...
I thought this thread was going to be about people thinking they're paying five dollars to reserve a copy on top of the price of the game.

wow dude if that's how you preorder a game you get ripped off every time. whenever I preorder a game I put $5-25 down depending on the edition of the game I preoder I get that amount taken off the games price when I go to pick it up, like south park the stick of truth I Pre-Ordered the Grand Wizard Edition had to put $25 bucks down on it, when I went to pick up the game last week the game was $80 - $25 = $55+tax is what I paid and walked out of the store with.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#14BoneRevolutionPosted 3/9/2014 5:33:07 PM
MasterSword546 posted...
BoneRevolution posted...
gohoanq posted...
---

PC gaming is a joke

Everyone owns a gaming PC. Weaker, stronger, doesn't matter. still a gaming PC and still sucks. boring. buggy. not meant to be
#15SolidManifestPosted 3/9/2014 5:37:50 PM
Just an FYI. Users still preorder on PC because some sites like greenmangaming offers discounts for doing it. Hell I preordered titanfall for $43
---
Buddha says He who is in Continuous Hell never dies. Longevity is a big hardship in Continuous Hell
#16bridog346Posted 3/9/2014 5:52:51 PM
Why do you care?
---
Aim for the head, that's where the pudding is
#17ACx7Posted 3/9/2014 5:56:02 PM
Who the **** cares?