How's the call of duty ghosts single payer?

#1odogs4Posted 3/9/2014 6:34:24 PM
I bought it but didn't care for the multiplayer. Didn't touch the single player and was wondering if it's even with it.
---
NBA = Spurs , MLB = Chicago Cubs
#2AzaneAzerPosted 3/9/2014 6:36:41 PM
It's not, for a game that was trying to push stealth mechanics, the stealth sucks, the story is your typical Call of Duty, 2 hours, and done.

Like usual, there may as well not even be a single player.
#3lostoutlawnbPosted 3/9/2014 6:37:31 PM
try it and find out.
#4odogs4(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2014 6:50:34 PM
Well the reason I ask and I'm not trying Is that I'm short on time. I'm thinking of selling it for titanfall tomorrow.
---
NBA = Spurs , MLB = Chicago Cubs
#5Shadow_ZujedPosted 3/9/2014 6:50:56 PM
Second poster has no clue what he is talking about. And rofl at 2 hours. At least play before making up idiotic lies.

As for me, I absolutely hate single player campaigns in FPS games. I buy CoD for multiplayer and multiplayer only. Never played the other CoD campaigns.

However, one day my internet went out and as I was waiting for it to come back on I decided to play the SP out of boredom. I had a great time with it and couldn't put it down. It was short at around 6-8 hours to so, but I had a lot of fun with it. Plenty of variety between each level and lots of action you don't get to see by playing just the multiplayer.

Its like a summer block bust action movie. The story is meh, but its something that is fun to go see. I recommend playing a few levels and you will be hooked after that. Its short and can be finished in a couple of days, but it was fun.
#6BoneRevolutionPosted 3/9/2014 6:51:50 PM
odogs4 posted...
Well the reason I ask and I'm not trying Is that I'm short on time. I'm thinking of selling it for titanfall tomorrow.

Do it
#7xacebopPosted 3/9/2014 6:54:07 PM
Call of duty has single player?
#8gohoanqPosted 3/9/2014 7:04:00 PM
AzaneAzer posted...
It's not, for a game that was trying to push stealth mechanics, the stealth sucks, the story is your typical Call of Duty, 2 hours, and done.

Like usual, there may as well not even be a single player.

I don't know what campaign you played but it sure as hell isn't 2 hours. That being said it's unique enough to be worth playing but not quite as exciting as it really wants to be.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#9plus1zeroPosted 3/9/2014 7:04:31 PM
I loved it till the ending. The MP is awful. Awful.

But anyway, the single player you spend a lot amount of time searching for this guy then he gets away then he gets away again then finally he kills your dad and then gets away again then you have a freaking intense, amazing way that you kill him, you're in a plane that juts into the ocean, you take your brother and get to land, with the bad guy floating down to the bottom unconscious. You barely make it to land. Credits roll. Then a few seconds after they start dude miraculously is alive again, stomps your brother, and then drags you off. After being shot in the chest at the bottom of the ocean, he makes it out and is alive and kicking while you're barely moving.

It's garbage.
---
How do you know someone games on a PC? Don't worry, they'll tell you.
#10That_Damn_KidPosted 3/9/2014 7:06:21 PM
Single player was ok. Beat it in a few hours then sell it.
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89///PS4, X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS