How's the call of duty ghosts single payer?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How's the call of duty ghosts single payer?
1 year ago#11
Shadow_Zujed posted...
Second poster has no clue what he is talking about. And rofl at 2 hours. At least play before making up idiotic lies.

As for me, I absolutely hate single player campaigns in FPS games. I buy CoD for multiplayer and multiplayer only. Never played the other CoD campaigns.

However, one day my internet went out and as I was waiting for it to come back on I decided to play the SP out of boredom. I had a great time with it and couldn't put it down. It was short at around 6-8 hours to so, but I had a lot of fun with it. Plenty of variety between each level and lots of action you don't get to see by playing just the multiplayer.

Its like a summer block bust action movie. The story is meh, but its something that is fun to go see. I recommend playing a few levels and you will be hooked after that. Its short and can be finished in a couple of days, but it was fun.

If you enjoyed this campaign you should really try the others. All the CoDs have great campaign's, especially Blops and WaW.
1 year ago#12
^ that's what I've heard. When I talked to my brother, cousin, and a couple of my friends about it they told me they enjoyed it, but the older ones had just as much action in them.

I feel like I missed out all these years by only playing the MP.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How's the call of duty ghosts single payer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived