Think it will be hard to find a Titanfall bundle if I didnt preorder?

#1TheRock88Posted 3/9/2014 8:17:58 PM
So I was able to score one of those used PS4's from Amazon and gonna try to flip it Gamestop with the trade in deal going on with new systems. The thing is, I wont get the system in til at least Thursday so earliest I might be able to buy one is either Thursday or Friday. Think most places should still have them and if not, you think they would still accept preorders for it tomorrow?
#2danger12Posted 3/9/2014 8:24:09 PM
Not sure. I preordered mine from Best Buy and the guy said they were only getting 12 of them. But he didn't know if that was just the initial order with more to come or if that was all they would ever receive.
#3RebelGameMasterPosted 3/9/2014 8:24:49 PM
Trust me, you'll find one.
---
This dispute is an abuse of the dispute form. Any further abuse of the form will result in loss of posting privileges or your account.
#4L96A1BOSSPosted 3/9/2014 8:29:21 PM(edited)
What the hell you buy a PS4 from amazon just to sell it to gamestop make no sense whatsoever. Unless you just got scam for something under $400 like what's Been going lately.
#5TheRock88(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2014 8:31:22 PM(edited)
Because I already own a PS4 since launch. Just want the Titanfall bundle cause all of my friends are getting it too.

And the thing about Amazon. I bought the PS4 from Amazon Warehouse in very good condition for $277. Gamestop has a deal going on where you get 50% extra credit towards a purchase of a new console. So if you do the math, it should end up being around $397 in Gamestop credit according to the people who already did this deal.
#6HeathenutopiaPosted 3/9/2014 8:33:37 PM
TheRock88 posted...
Because I already own a PS4 since launch. Just want the Titanfall bundle cause all of my friends are getting it too.

So, wouldn't your supposed friends know more than we would since they know your demographics and they all are doing the same thing? I smell something very lofty in this post.
---
GT: HeathenUtopia
PSN: HeathenUtopia / Morguennes
#7L96A1BOSSPosted 3/9/2014 8:34:49 PM
TheRock88 posted...

And the thing about Amazon. I bought the PS4 from Amazon Warehouse in very good condition for $277. Gamestop has a deal going on where you get 50% extra credit towards a purchase of a new console. So if you do the math, it should end up being around $397 in Gamestop credit according to the people who already did this deal.

Amazon sold you a PS4 for $277 lol when it's a rare item nice try but let's see how far your troll bait get I'm out.
#8TheRock88(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2014 8:40:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/fNUm7i4.jpg

That enough for you?
#9TheRock88(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2014 8:43:02 PM
Heathenutopia posted...
TheRock88 posted...

So, wouldn't your supposed friends know more than we would since they know your demographics and they all are doing the same thing? I smell something very lofty in this post.

What's that suppose to mean? They're getting it their own ways either at Best Buy or whatever store. I was the only one to score a used PS4 so I'm the only one trying to do this deal. If I couldnt even have able to buy the used PS4, I wouldnt even have made this topic because I would be trying to find any store that would have it on Tuesday.
#10PulpPosted 3/9/2014 8:44:29 PM
RebelGameMaster posted...
Trust me, you'll find one.

---
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98