#21rgwPosted 3/9/2014 9:12:26 PM
I'm guessing in the 80-85 range.
---
rgw
--
#22Fade2black001Posted 3/9/2014 9:22:03 PM
0PTICS posted...
I say 92.... with a user score of 3.8 due to the ponies

So you are saying this will be a near perfect game? A game that is multiplayer only? Dream on. If however it does get a 90+ rating I will now know that MC sucks.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#23ElPolloDiablo87Posted 3/9/2014 9:23:44 PM
Fade2black001 posted...
0PTICS posted...

So you are saying this will be a near perfect game? A game that is multiplayer only? Dream on. If however it does get a 90+ rating I will now know that MC sucks.

Single player only games score that high, so no reason a multiplayer only game couldn't. WoW sits at a 93.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#24Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/9/2014 9:31:08 PM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
0PTICS posted...

Single player only games score that high, so no reason a multiplayer only game couldn't. WoW sits at a 93.

You can play WoW by yourself, you can't even do the campaign without a full group
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#25freesithPosted 3/9/2014 9:31:27 PM
bessy67 posted...
0PTICS posted...

It is going to be pretty funny to see the discrepancy between critic and user scores. All the hype around this game has gotten a lot of trolls riled up and I'm sure a lot of them will be scoring it on Metacritic.

Is that what happened to Diablo 3 PC?
#26Fade2black001Posted 3/9/2014 9:34:57 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
0PTICS posted...

You can play WoW by yourself, you can't even do the campaign without a full group

True.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#27FeatherwindPosted 3/10/2014 4:13:19 AM
bessy67 posted...
0PTICS posted...

It is going to be pretty funny to see the discrepancy between critic and user scores. All the hype around this game has gotten a lot of trolls riled up and I'm sure a lot of them will be scoring it on Metacritic.

Another possible explanation for the discrepancy would be the reviewers having a motive to rate the game highly that the players themselves don't have. For example it is not impossible to think of a situation where a major company would cooperate with sites that review it's games highly, prefer purchasing ad space from these sites instead of sites that give low reviews of their games etc.
---
pathological
#28PhoroPosted 3/10/2014 4:27:16 AM
I will be legitimately surprised (and slightly bummed) if it scores lower than 80 on Metacritic.

I'm gonna go with 87. I get the sneaking suspicion that there's going to be a handful of 70's dragging it down a bit, coming from a few critics who can't judge the game based on its own merits and penalize it arbitrarily for having no single player campaign.

...Which really boggles my mind. It's like penalizing a Madden NFL game for not having enough basketball in it.
---
What she asked of me, at the end of the day...
Caligula would have blushed.
#29TheSL1ClubPosted 3/10/2014 4:34:16 AM
69, I'm being generous.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#30nb003_99Posted 3/10/2014 4:39:41 AM
Nice sniper,
Have to dock .5 for no single player, .5 for bots, and .5 for grafix here.
89.5 is my guess.
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji