for people who dont have a Xbox one yet

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. for people who dont have a Xbox one yet
1 year ago#1
What game will finally convienece you to get one for me its ff 15
1 year ago#2
FF15 is more likely to convince me to get a ps4 though considering it will obviously run better on it....just because Japanese dev and xbox one hardware.
---
Version 1 of My Movelist for Lords of Shadow 2: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672716-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2/68667781
1 year ago#3
Jade Empire
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls, Lords of Shadow, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
1 year ago#4
There isn't really a specific game for me. I tend to go with Sony for my primary systems but once the other systems get enough exclusives (typically 10) that I want and a price point that I can justify for a secondary system I will pick it up. So far the Xbox one has 1 exclusive I want (dead rising 3) and the Wii u has 2 (super smash and x)
---
Every time I finish a Studio Ghibli film, I just don't want to live in reality anymore. It just takes my breath away.
1 year ago#5
ff15 and kh3
---
http://i.imgur.com/XB10jOr.png?1
1 year ago#6
Anarchy612 posted...
There isn't really a specific game for me. I tend to go with Sony for my primary systems but once the other systems get enough exclusives (typically 10) that I want and a price point that I can justify for a secondary system I will pick it up. So far the Xbox one has 1 exclusive I want (dead rising 3) and the Wii u has 2 (super smash and x)

This, though Halo will most likely make me get a One. Halo 3 and the lower price of the Xbox is what made me get a 360, and Halo 3 jumped off my online career and opened up gaming to me on a another level. I'm hoping this will make it worth purchase like 3 did for me on the 360.
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
1 year ago#7
Ide rather get JRPG's on Nintendo or Sony. That being said, I dont have Xbone, but will Tuesday. :D
---
Playing Bravely Default on 3DS..
1 year ago#8
None as I will never own an Xbone.

If it hasn't got a 360 version then I am not interested.
1 year ago#9
Xbone isn't exactly a JRPG console lol. FF15 and KH3 on PS4 for sure (superior version).
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
1 year ago#10
GateOfDoom posted...
What game will finally convienece you to get one for me its ff 15

That one game where MS drops the Kinect for good.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. for people who dont have a Xbox one yet

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived