for people who dont have a Xbox one yet

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. for people who dont have a Xbox one yet
1 year ago#11
Money's pretty tight with me at the moment.(I don't have a PS4 either) And the only exclusive XB1 game I'm interested in is Dead Rising 3. Though now it's rumored that there will be a new Dino Crisis that will be XB1 exclusive as well.
1 year ago#12
GateOfDoom posted...
What game will finally convienece you to get one for me its ff 15

I will not get one for you no matter what game...whatever "convienece" means.
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9slheCJkK1rcrscgo1_500.gif
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Mercenary Kings, Destiny
1 year ago#13
Microsoft will never convince me to buy an Xbox One without like 4 or 5 exclusive rpgs or action/adventure games that are phenomenal. Since the Xbox is pretty much just a FPS box I doubt I will ever get one.
---
BANDWAGON HOOOOOO!
1 year ago#14
None.
1 year ago#15
I want a xbox one but dark souls 2 and a few other games is keeping me back from buying it yet.
1 year ago#16
I'll get one eventually, since my older brother is going with Xbone.
---
GT:do2222
1 year ago#17
for me?

No game ever. Sure I will happily admit that you have a game or two that I'd really like to play but
as long as the kinect is mandatory, I will never buy an Xbone, I said that last year and I will stick by that.

Should MS ever release a kinect free version then I am sure I would buy it, but if that never happens then so be it, I'll simply not buy one.
1 year ago#18
Will be getting Xbone Slim.
So, thank you beta testers!
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 45 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
1 year ago#19
It is truly hard to say. It definitely isn't just one game. It has to have a much deeper catalog of games from their first/second party studios before I jump on board.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
1 year ago#20
GateOfDoom posted...
What game will finally convienece you to get one for me its ff 15

Uh, what? Why would a mulitplat game that will look and perform better on PS4 convince you to get an Xbone?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. for people who dont have a Xbox one yet

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived