for people who dont have a Xbox one yet

#21csharp57Posted 3/10/2014 5:29:52 AM
It's not an exclusive, but the new Batman will be the game to make buy a new console
#22VanderZooPosted 3/10/2014 5:45:00 AM
ScreamingMidget posted...
GateOfDoom posted...
What game will finally convienece you to get one for me its ff 15

Uh, what? Why would a mulitplat game that will look and perform better on PS4 convince you to get an Xbone?

Yeah, also PS4 is cheaper, and will probably still be cheaper by the time it comes out.

Getting a XB1 for FFXV makes no sense to me.
#23SADMZPosted 3/10/2014 6:11:43 AM
VanderZoo posted...
ScreamingMidget posted...
GateOfDoom posted...
What game will finally convienece you to get one for me its ff 15

Uh, what? Why would a mulitplat game that will look and perform better on PS4 convince you to get an Xbone?

Yeah, also PS4 is cheaper, and will probably still be cheaper by the time it comes out.

Getting a XB1 for FFXV makes no sense to me.

Maybe he's already chosen Xbox One as his next gen console, but has no real need to actually get one yet? Sure, it makes more sense to list an exclusive, but if he has no plans of getting a PS4 to begin with, Final Fantasy XV being a mulitplatform game doesn't matter.

Maybe it'd make more sense for you if the topic title was "For people who haven't joined the "next generation" yet"?
#24WildsparkPosted 3/10/2014 6:16:56 AM
If it ever gets exclusives that interest me, and the price goes down, then I'll consider it.
---
I'm peeing on my face too. On the inside- Jack Black
#25HellsControllerPosted 3/10/2014 6:57:57 AM
I wanna say nothing. I don't want to support MS after seeing their true colors. But if they managed to get DMC5(none of that DmC crap) as an exclusive I would have to buy the xbone. But used though.
---
I spilled Spot Remover on my dog....Now he's gone
#26AnakeriePosted 3/10/2014 6:59:05 AM
Fetal Fury.
---
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: anakerie
Pawn: Zarianna
#27SuperSuikodenPosted 3/10/2014 7:00:13 AM
Once it gets a high quality "exclusive" JRPG.
---
1 line break(s), 160 characters allowed
#28BSerenityPosted 3/10/2014 7:01:47 AM
Anakerie posted...
Fetal Fury.

When the unborn run wild!! Only $19.99! Pre order now and receive $10 coupon!
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#29AnakeriePosted 3/10/2014 7:08:51 AM
BSerenity posted...
Anakerie posted...
Fetal Fury.

Well, it takes place under the mean streets of Des Moines, Iowa. A group of fetuses (some miscarried, some the victims of foul play) have teamed up to bring law and order to their city. Depending on their stage of development they have different kinds of attacks. For instance, Francisco uses his umbilical cord like a whip.
---
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: anakerie
Pawn: Zarianna
#30BSerenityPosted 3/10/2014 7:12:04 AM
Anakerie posted...
BSerenity posted...
Anakerie posted...
Fetal Fury.

Well, it takes place under the mean streets of Des Moines, Iowa. A group of fetuses (some miscarried, some the victims of foul play) have teamed up to bring law and order to their city. Depending on their stage of development they have different kinds of attacks. For instance, Francisco uses his umbilical cord like a whip.

Hype. Print. Release. Ban in 6 countries. Bank 10 million. Sell IP for twice that. Fat cat sitting.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.