So I played the Campaign of Titanfall (Spoilers)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So I played the Campaign of Titanfall (Spoilers)
1 year ago#1
All Campaign consist of, playing various multiplayer modes on the same maps. Mostly team death match, absolutely no story behind it. Granted it's a MP game, but what is the point of the campaign if its just normal multiplayer matches.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
1 year ago#2
Sounds like the Unreal Tournament 3 "campaign"
---
XBOX 360/One - Darth Stinkius
PS3 - darth_stinkius
1 year ago#3
So, in other words, just a mp game with no story, bots, and low player count? Bots... Low player count... And no story.

I can't think of anyway to make that more casual.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
1 year ago#4
lilj812 posted...
So, in other words, just a mp game with no story, bots, and low player count? Bots... Low player count... And no story.

I can't think of anyway to make that more casual.

It does have some guy on the ship commenting, but really has no detail and once you land, it's the either domination or TDM, might be more modes as I only made it 5 maps and got tired of it and quit, but it has an issue with team balance, it'll fill one side up and then the next side, soon as it hits 4, it auto starts, weird.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
1 year ago#5
It would be cool if like Guild Wars Factions, each win or loss affects some aspect of a giant war.
---
Version 1 of My Movelist for Lords of Shadow 2: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672716-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2/68667781
1 year ago#6
1nternationa7 posted...
It would be cool if like Guild Wars Factions, each win or loss affects some aspect of a giant war.

That would be cool. Would give the game some continuity/longevity which it sounds like it desperately needs.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
1 year ago#7
Darth_Stinkius posted...
Sounds like the Unreal Tournament 3 "campaign"

---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
1 year ago#8
except you could play ut3's campaign offline
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
1 year ago#9
That's... a bummer, oh well.

Can't wait to play it.
---
#1 Wii-U fanboy of the gamefaqs community.
1 year ago#10
Tutorial?
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So I played the Campaign of Titanfall (Spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived