So I played the Campaign of Titanfall (Spoilers)

#21archibald3Posted 3/11/2014 5:11:13 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
Sounds really pointless to me. How do you call that a "campaign" in the first place? I'm guessing Mario Tennis has a campaign too by that logic.

Well, at least the CoD crowd will enjoy it. They don't care about world-building or story, just being able to pew-pew-pew at everything (this time with mechs!). And I am sure DSP will appreciate the fact it is impossible to lose at this campaign.

Not nearly as pointless as you not even owning an Xbox One , much less Titanfall , and yet always hanging around commenting on it...lol
#22SilentBPosted 3/11/2014 5:25:39 PM
I would have loved an actual campaign, it's a very interesting premise and I think they really could have done something with it.
---
"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view."
#23OpheliaAdenadePosted 3/11/2014 5:32:01 PM
archibald3 posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...
Sounds really pointless to me. How do you call that a "campaign" in the first place? I'm guessing Mario Tennis has a campaign too by that logic.

Well, at least the CoD crowd will enjoy it. They don't care about world-building or story, just being able to pew-pew-pew at everything (this time with mechs!). And I am sure DSP will appreciate the fact it is impossible to lose at this campaign.

Not nearly as pointless as you not even owning an Xbox One , much less Titanfall , and yet always hanging around commenting on it...lol

I only hang around because I like you guys! :D Especially you.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#24Goregasm17Posted 3/11/2014 6:06:04 PM
No just unreal tournament, all of them have been like that. Nothing at all wrong with it. I really would like arena shooters to make a comeback. The moment they optimized UT3 to be on the Xbox and PS3 is the moment it went downhill..
#25Team_NinjaPosted 3/11/2014 6:10:37 PM
Yea, a single player story campaign was sorely needed to at least explain wtf is Titanfall and where these Titans come from. Nope, they just said, here are some mechs, go play with it. Don't know where they came from, how they became, and who their mommy and Daddys are. Just play......How is anyone supposed to get attached to this game without knowledge of it's background, story, or reasons for everything?