Xbox One destroyed the Wii U in sales for the week ending on March 1st!

#11OrgeLambartPosted 3/10/2014 1:13:56 AM
Izraeil posted...
OrgeLambart posted...
Izraeil posted...
OrgeLambart posted...
Wii U is barely beating the Xbox 360.... so it's not really a major accomplishment to beat them. The more telling stat is the fact that PS4 sold over 100k while Xbox one sold under 70 k.

That stat isn't telling us anything new, yes we know the PS4 is going to outsell both X1 and U combined several times over. The real fight is between the X1 and Wii U, since they're closer in how their sales are trending.

that's pretty sad in all honesty, especially when you consider Wii U was getting outsold by 7 year old systems when it was brand new.

So what? Xbox One got outsold by PS3 for both January and February.

I'm saying, it's not something to get excited about because the Xboxone is outselling a system that will be dead in 2 years. The Wii U can't sustain itself, Nintendo's arrogance finally caught up with them.

They'll release their usual suspects of their Nintendo lineup, but ultimately I doubt even that will be enough to save the system.
---
Xboxlive - Orge Lambart , Steam ID - Orge Lambart
#12Ken_LowPosted 3/10/2014 1:17:22 AM
Who cares.....Wii U doesnt count we have to beat the PS4
---
Gamertag ~ Super Saiyan 4K
PSN ID ~ Super_Saiyan_4K
#13MonicasBackPosted 3/10/2014 7:02:47 AM
I'm so happy that the wii u is flopping so hard. We should see a return to greatness and Nintendo trying to please real gamers while kicking gimmicks to the curb with their next console.
---
Monicaaa
#14spurrierzookPosted 3/10/2014 7:09:56 AM
So the X1 outsold the PS4 in North America? Far from doom and gloom. I'm ready for TitanFall! Should be getting my Ps4 this summer when The Show comes out.
---
Gamer Tag: GATOR EAGLE
#15SkyminxyzPosted 3/12/2014 10:06:08 AM
MonicasBack posted...
I'm so happy that the wii u is flopping so hard. We should see a return to greatness and Nintendo trying to please real gamers while kicking gimmicks to the curb with their next console.

As a stubborn Nintendo fan since the Snes days, I still gotta agree with you on this one. However I've heard that if the Wii U still fails with their marketing at E3, then their next home console will be solely focus on "healthcare" even more so than the Wii. (Again rumors, but quite frequent.)

If they learned anything from the Cube, then Kart 8 and even Smash 4 won't save the system, however if they caters to the old healthcare system next gen then many Nintendo fans will be permanently jumping off the home console ship into the PS5. Basically I'd take even another Gamecube at this point (at least it's controllers and third party support were better...)
---
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.
#16blacklabelicePosted 3/14/2014 9:41:10 AM
not that it means anything because it doesnt, but care to post sources?
#17badmanneilPosted 3/14/2014 9:42:01 AM
The Wii U is still around lol?