Bad feeling about Titanfall..

#31BSerenityPosted 3/10/2014 5:26:23 AM
Bellum_Sacrum posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
Metacritic is average of all reviews, can't be any more unbiased. Might want to check it out.

5-7 mediocre, 8-10 excellent, it's not rocket science.

The opinion of the uneducated majority is somehow unbiased according to this post. That must mean that feces is a delicacy due to how many flies and other microorganisms treasure it.

I believe he was referring to the critic side, not the user side.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#32theantikarmaPosted 3/10/2014 5:28:47 AM
I'm stoked for this to come out already. About to go to sleep, and wake up in 12 hours so I can stay awake and get in as much game time as possible before crashing. My xbox one will get more use in 1 day than it has since I bought it day one.

P.S. I'm also getting Dark Souls 2 tonight, which I will play while Titanfall is downloading.
#33chip1289Posted 3/10/2014 5:32:52 AM
StrongBlackVine posted...
If you like Call Of Duty you will like Titanfall. It is nothing revolutionary.

In a word no i hate COD and am super excited about titanfall. They feel nothing alike
#34NakedSnake1986Posted 3/10/2014 5:47:57 AM
IGN is living very comfortably thanks to EA
---
Tied to a wheel, fingers got to feel,
Bleeding through a tourniquet smile
#35Logical_OnePosted 3/10/2014 5:47:59 AM
DerekRoss posted...
since they are holding review embargo till last minute. Not a good sign at all and it worries me.

I have a bad feeling about Dark Souls 2--they're holding a review embargo...
---
---
Steam: LogicalOne / PSN: TheCoolBreeze / XBL: ZenTheShogun
#36NINFanboyPosted 3/10/2014 5:51:01 AM
DerekRoss posted...
since they are holding review embargo till last minute. Not a good sign at all and it worries me.

So what? There was a beta which is better than any review.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qQSFhCy.png
#37TheSL1ClubPosted 3/10/2014 5:57:00 AM(edited)
Bellum_Sacrum posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
RawringAir posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
Mega Wolf posted...
game is too hyped to get anything but 9's and 10's even if it's not truly worth it anyways.
but why let reviews dictate anything.

That's what they said about Ryse, KI and DR3, all turned out mediocre in my opinion.

fixed it for ya

Metacritic is average of all reviews, can't be any more unbiased. Might want to check it out.

5-7 mediocre, 8-10 excellent, it's not rocket science.

The opinion of the uneducated majority is somehow unbiased according to this post. That must mean that feces is a delicacy due to how many flies and other microorganisms treasure it.

'uneducated majority' lol? What you need a degree to review a game?

Get off your high horse, who the f do you think you are? Also that feces argument ( no idea where that came from), from the perspective of flies, sure why not? I don't see how this relate to anything of what I said thou.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#38brolynickPosted 3/10/2014 6:21:34 AM
South Park: The Stick Of Truth had an embargo till release, and that ended up as a GOTY contender. Embargos don't really say much about the quality.
---
Chris Jericho is better than God.
#39SpideyknightPosted 3/10/2014 6:21:56 AM
They are withholding them because just about every last one of them, with any shred of objectivity, is going to say: "Get it on the PC."
---
For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.
#40mjc0961Posted 3/10/2014 6:22:41 AM
RawringAir posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
Mega Wolf posted...
game is too hyped to get anything but 9's and 10's even if it's not truly worth it anyways.
but why let reviews dictate anything.

That's what they said about Ryse, KI and DR3, all turned out mediocre in my opinion.

fixed it for ya

The only thing that needs to be fixed here is your brain. Nothing he said ever indicated that it wasn't his opinion, therefore adding "in my opinion" is not necessary.

Go back to the department of redundancy department, they miss you and we won't.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.