Best Buy offering $45 trade-in towards TF with ONE XB1 game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Best Buy offering $45 trade-in towards TF with ONE XB1 game

User Info: chuckboston2k3

chuckboston2k3
2 years ago#1
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Games-Promotions/Video+Game+Trade+In+Offer/pcmcat248300050002.c?id=pcmcat248300050002

Good deal if any of you feel like trading up.
Gaming since the early 80's
XBL: CallMeMrBrandt PSN: OptimusDad

User Info: longnuts

longnuts
2 years ago#2
Dammit, I wish the last DLC for DR3 was out.
Consoles currently hooked up to my tv: xb1, ps4, xbox 360, ps3, wii, atari 2600
PSN: LONGNUTTZ XBL: xLONGNUTTSx

User Info: cloudrivera

cloudrivera
2 years ago#3
Yes! I can trade in either Ghost or Battlefield
currently playing:http://i.imgur.com/MIDcubU.jpg, http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/05/Final_Fantasy_VI.jpg

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
2 years ago#4
sounds like they purchased way too many copies
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant

User Info: kidwgm

kidwgm
2 years ago#5
Damn. I normally loath trading in my games. But with the abomination of what Ghost is I might have to reconsider.
Currently Playing: Rune Factory 4 and PvZ. Coming Soon: Titanfall.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)

chuckboston2k3
2 years ago#6
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Lol...do you ever take a troll break?

chuckboston2k3
2 years ago#7
kidwgm posted...
Damn. I normally loath trading in my games. But with the abomination of what Ghost is I might have to reconsider.

I figure...you basically end up paying $15 for a game that you got to play for almost 4 months if you trade in on a promo like this. Not bad.

Xeeh_Bitz
2 years ago#8
chuckboston2k3 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

What is that suppose to mean? How is that a troll comment? When companies offer promotions towards a product, it is because of excess stock, especially when they'll break even with all of it.

Marvel Super Heroes: $39.99 used, give you $45 for it, Best Buy pays around $45 or so for Titanfall.

Seems legit right? Why would they do that if they were not trying to move excessive amounts of stock?
3770K | 780 Ti x 2

chuckboston2k3
2 years ago#9
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
chuckboston2k3 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

What is that suppose to mean? How is that a troll comment? When companies offer promotions towards a product, it is because of excess stock, especially when they'll break even with all of it.

Marvel Super Heroes: $39.99 used, give you $45 for it, Best Buy pays around $45 or so for Titanfall.

Seems legit right? Why would they do that if they were not trying to move excessive amounts of stock?

Wrong - it does not. If you would notice on the BB website, they are offering a trade in promo for a few days on ALL games. They just specifically mentioned this one because of TF being such a huge release and obviously XB1 owners may have XB1 games to trade in.

Other system's games are also getting a 100% trade in bonus towards whatever your little heart desires.

Xeeh_Bitz
2 years ago#10
chuckboston2k3 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
chuckboston2k3 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Wrong - it does not. If you would notice on the BB website, they are offering a trade in promo for a few days on ALL games. They just specifically mentioned this one because of TF being such a huge release and obviously XB1 owners may have XB1 games to trade in.

Other system's games are also getting a 100% trade in bonus towards whatever your little heart desires.

So why would you create a misleading topic?

Checked your link, where does it say all? It has a list of qualifying games you can trade it but it says this

"Trade in a select Xbox One game listed below and receive a $45 credit to use toward Titanfall. In store only."
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Best Buy offering $45 trade-in towards TF with ONE XB1 game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived