Best Buy offering $45 trade-in towards TF with ONE XB1 game

#1chuckboston2k3Posted 3/10/2014 6:59:34 AM
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Games-Promotions/Video+Game+Trade+In+Offer/pcmcat248300050002.c?id=pcmcat248300050002

Good deal if any of you feel like trading up.
---
Gaming since the early 80's
XBL: CallMeMrBrandt PSN: OptimusDad
#2longnutsPosted 3/10/2014 7:10:31 AM
Dammit, I wish the last DLC for DR3 was out.
---
Consoles currently hooked up to my tv: xb1, ps4, xbox 360, ps3, wii, atari 2600
PSN: LONGNUTTZ XBL: xLONGNUTTSx
#3cloudriveraPosted 3/10/2014 7:33:48 AM
Yes! I can trade in either Ghost or Battlefield
---
currently playing:http://i.imgur.com/MIDcubU.jpg, http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/05/Final_Fantasy_VI.jpg
#4Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/10/2014 7:34:46 AM
sounds like they purchased way too many copies
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#5kidwgmPosted 3/10/2014 7:39:48 AM
Damn. I normally loath trading in my games. But with the abomination of what Ghost is I might have to reconsider.
---
Currently Playing: Rune Factory 4 and PvZ. Coming Soon: Titanfall.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#6chuckboston2k3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 7:42:34 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Lol...do you ever take a troll break?
---
#7chuckboston2k3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 7:43:40 AM
kidwgm posted...
Damn. I normally loath trading in my games. But with the abomination of what Ghost is I might have to reconsider.

I figure...you basically end up paying $15 for a game that you got to play for almost 4 months if you trade in on a promo like this. Not bad.
---
#8Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/10/2014 7:47:02 AM
chuckboston2k3 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

What is that suppose to mean? How is that a troll comment? When companies offer promotions towards a product, it is because of excess stock, especially when they'll break even with all of it.

Marvel Super Heroes: $39.99 used, give you $45 for it, Best Buy pays around $45 or so for Titanfall.

Seems legit right? Why would they do that if they were not trying to move excessive amounts of stock?
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#9chuckboston2k3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 7:52:27 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
chuckboston2k3 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

What is that suppose to mean? How is that a troll comment? When companies offer promotions towards a product, it is because of excess stock, especially when they'll break even with all of it.

Marvel Super Heroes: $39.99 used, give you $45 for it, Best Buy pays around $45 or so for Titanfall.

Seems legit right? Why would they do that if they were not trying to move excessive amounts of stock?

Wrong - it does not. If you would notice on the BB website, they are offering a trade in promo for a few days on ALL games. They just specifically mentioned this one because of TF being such a huge release and obviously XB1 owners may have XB1 games to trade in.

Other system's games are also getting a 100% trade in bonus towards whatever your little heart desires.
---
#10Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/10/2014 7:55:21 AM(edited)
chuckboston2k3 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
chuckboston2k3 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Wrong - it does not. If you would notice on the BB website, they are offering a trade in promo for a few days on ALL games. They just specifically mentioned this one because of TF being such a huge release and obviously XB1 owners may have XB1 games to trade in.

Other system's games are also getting a 100% trade in bonus towards whatever your little heart desires.

So why would you create a misleading topic?

Checked your link, where does it say all? It has a list of qualifying games you can trade it but it says this

"Trade in a select Xbox One game listed below and receive a $45 credit to use toward Titanfall. In store only."
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2