3. Best Buy offering $45 trade-in towards TF with ONE XB1 game

User Info: wake_me_420

wake_me_420
3 years ago#11
chuckboston2k3 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
sounds like they purchased way too many copies

Lol...do you ever take a troll break?

I wouldn't be shocked. Best Buy Canada gave away 1000's of copies of Ghosts, BF4, and AC4, no strings attached, for the same reason.
Check out this sweet box fort I made. Dare I say, 'World's Greatest' :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jo57wauuvA

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
3 years ago#12
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
chuckboston2k3 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
chuckboston2k3 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
sounds like they purchased way too many copies

Lol...do you ever take a troll break?

What is that suppose to mean? How is that a troll comment? When companies offer promotions towards a product, it is because of excess stock, especially when they'll break even with all of it.

Marvel Super Heroes: $39.99 used, give you $45 for it, Best Buy pays around $45 or so for Titanfall.

Seems legit right? Why would they do that if they were not trying to move excessive amounts of stock?

Wrong - it does not. If you would notice on the BB website, they are offering a trade in promo for a few days on ALL games. They just specifically mentioned this one because of TF being such a huge release and obviously XB1 owners may have XB1 games to trade in.

Other system's games are also getting a 100% trade in bonus towards whatever your little heart desires.

So why would you create a misleading topic?

Checked your link, where does it say all? It has a list of qualifying games you can trade it but it says this

"Trade in a select Xbox One game listed below and receive a $45 credit to use toward Titanfall. In store only."

What would you expect from the console board man?
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.

User Info: chuckboston2k3

chuckboston2k3
3 years ago#13
It isn't misleading. I posted the title because TF is coming out tomorrow and this is the XB1 board.
Gaming since the early 80's
XBL: CallMeMrBrandt PSN: OptimusDad

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
3 years ago#14
chuckboston2k3 posted...
It isn't misleading. I posted the title because TF is coming out tomorrow and this is the XB1 board.

but it's only if you trade in for Titanfall
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
3 years ago#15
That's a really good offer. Especially for anyone who bought Ryse. This is a once in a life time thing. Never again will someone offer you $45 to take that POS off your hands.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: jovhany11

jovhany11
3 years ago#16
Which is what TC said.
Gtag: Theweatherman03
Current Systems: Xbox One, Wii U, 3Ds

chuckboston2k3
3 years ago#17
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
chuckboston2k3 posted...

but it's only if you trade in for Titanfall

No - the promo includes all games. The list from the link in the OP listed XB1 games that will equal $45 trade in. You can put that credit towards whatever you want. BB obviously went with the TF line bc its such a huge release coming out tomorrow.

here: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcat17093&type=page

User Info: kidwgm

kidwgm
3 years ago#18
Been thinking about it. I pre ordered my game from BB a month or so ago. Today I have been billed and got an email so I can pick up the game tomorrow. Does anyone know if I can still trade in Ghosts and get the credit applied? I have never traded in a game at BB so I'm not sure how it would work.
Currently Playing: Rune Factory 4 and PvZ. Coming Soon: Titanfall.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)

chuckboston2k3
3 years ago#19
kidwgm posted...
Been thinking about it. I pre ordered my game from BB a month or so ago. Today I have been billed and got an email so I can pick up the game tomorrow. Does anyone know if I can still trade in Ghosts and get the credit applied? I have never traded in a game at BB so I'm not sure how it would work.

Not sure - but worst case scenario is go to pick it up - return and rebuy with the trade in promo.

User Info: kidwgm

kidwgm
3 years ago#20
chuckboston2k3 posted...
kidwgm posted...

Not sure - but worst case scenario is go to pick it up - return and rebuy with the trade in promo.

That is what I was thinking. Thanks
Currently Playing: Rune Factory 4 and PvZ. Coming Soon: Titanfall.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Best Buy offering $45 trade-in towards TF with ONE XB1 game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived