Best Buy offering $45 trade-in towards TF with ONE XB1 game

#11wake_me_420Posted 3/10/2014 7:55:44 AM
chuckboston2k3 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
sounds like they purchased way too many copies

Lol...do you ever take a troll break?

I wouldn't be shocked. Best Buy Canada gave away 1000's of copies of Ghosts, BF4, and AC4, no strings attached, for the same reason.
---
Check out this sweet box fort I made. Dare I say, 'World's Greatest' :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jo57wauuvA
#12Fade2black001Posted 3/10/2014 8:00:06 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
chuckboston2k3 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
chuckboston2k3 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
sounds like they purchased way too many copies

Lol...do you ever take a troll break?

What is that suppose to mean? How is that a troll comment? When companies offer promotions towards a product, it is because of excess stock, especially when they'll break even with all of it.

Marvel Super Heroes: $39.99 used, give you $45 for it, Best Buy pays around $45 or so for Titanfall.

Seems legit right? Why would they do that if they were not trying to move excessive amounts of stock?

Wrong - it does not. If you would notice on the BB website, they are offering a trade in promo for a few days on ALL games. They just specifically mentioned this one because of TF being such a huge release and obviously XB1 owners may have XB1 games to trade in.

Other system's games are also getting a 100% trade in bonus towards whatever your little heart desires.

So why would you create a misleading topic?

Checked your link, where does it say all? It has a list of qualifying games you can trade it but it says this

"Trade in a select Xbox One game listed below and receive a $45 credit to use toward Titanfall. In store only."

What would you expect from the console board man?
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#13chuckboston2k3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 8:22:12 AM
It isn't misleading. I posted the title because TF is coming out tomorrow and this is the XB1 board.
---
Gaming since the early 80's
XBL: CallMeMrBrandt PSN: OptimusDad
#14Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/10/2014 8:25:32 AM
chuckboston2k3 posted...
It isn't misleading. I posted the title because TF is coming out tomorrow and this is the XB1 board.

but it's only if you trade in for Titanfall
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#15DarkAdonis123Posted 3/10/2014 8:27:04 AM
That's a really good offer. Especially for anyone who bought Ryse. This is a once in a life time thing. Never again will someone offer you $45 to take that POS off your hands.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#16jovhany11Posted 3/10/2014 8:27:45 AM
Which is what TC said.
---
Gtag: Theweatherman03
Current Systems: Xbox One, Wii U, 3Ds
#17chuckboston2k3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 8:31:12 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
chuckboston2k3 posted...

but it's only if you trade in for Titanfall

No - the promo includes all games. The list from the link in the OP listed XB1 games that will equal $45 trade in. You can put that credit towards whatever you want. BB obviously went with the TF line bc its such a huge release coming out tomorrow.

here: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcat17093&type=page
---
#18kidwgmPosted 3/10/2014 9:42:55 AM
Been thinking about it. I pre ordered my game from BB a month or so ago. Today I have been billed and got an email so I can pick up the game tomorrow. Does anyone know if I can still trade in Ghosts and get the credit applied? I have never traded in a game at BB so I'm not sure how it would work.
---
Currently Playing: Rune Factory 4 and PvZ. Coming Soon: Titanfall.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#19chuckboston2k3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 10:23:11 AM
kidwgm posted...
Been thinking about it. I pre ordered my game from BB a month or so ago. Today I have been billed and got an email so I can pick up the game tomorrow. Does anyone know if I can still trade in Ghosts and get the credit applied? I have never traded in a game at BB so I'm not sure how it would work.

Not sure - but worst case scenario is go to pick it up - return and rebuy with the trade in promo.
---
#20kidwgmPosted 3/10/2014 10:31:10 AM
chuckboston2k3 posted...
kidwgm posted...

Not sure - but worst case scenario is go to pick it up - return and rebuy with the trade in promo.

That is what I was thinking. Thanks
---
Currently Playing: Rune Factory 4 and PvZ. Coming Soon: Titanfall.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)