Best Buy offering $45 trade-in towards TF with ONE XB1 game

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Best Buy offering $45 trade-in towards TF with ONE XB1 game
2 years ago#21
Just got back from best buy And they gave me $47 gift card for ghosts. I used it to buy a $50 Microsoft card so I can get the digital titan.
NBA = Spurs , MLB = Chicago Cubs
2 years ago#22
odogs4 posted...
Just got back from best buy And they gave me $47 gift card for ghosts. I used it to buy a $50 Microsoft card so I can get the digital titan.

Damn. That is it. I'm going to cancel my preorder. Go tonight to trade in Ghosts, get a $50 point card, wake up in the am, download TF while at work and then WIN!
Currently Playing: Rune Factory 4 and PvZ. Coming Soon: Titanfall.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
2 years ago#23
chuckboston2k3 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
chuckboston2k3 posted...
It isn't misleading. I posted the title because TF is coming out tomorrow and this is the XB1 board.

but it's only if you trade in for Titanfall

No - the promo includes all games. The list from the link in the OP listed XB1 games that will equal $45 trade in. You can put that credit towards whatever you want. BB obviously went with the TF line bc its such a huge release coming out tomorrow.

here: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcat17093&type=page

No, the $45 is for Titanfall only, the other games are 100% but during that moment they knock the trade in price down, so 100% doesn't add up to a lot. Read the rules and s***, bro
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
2 years ago#24
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
chuckboston2k3 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
chuckboston2k3 posted...
It isn't misleading. I posted the title because TF is coming out tomorrow and this is the XB1 board.

No - the promo includes all games. The list from the link in the OP listed XB1 games that will equal $45 trade in. You can put that credit towards whatever you want. BB obviously went with the TF line bc its such a huge release coming out tomorrow.

No, the $45 is for Titanfall only, the other games are 100% but during that moment they knock the trade in price down, so 100% doesn't add up to a lot. Read the rules and s***, bro

No, BRO - you're wrong. Would you like me to post a scan of my receipt? I just traded Ryse (along with a couple others with 100% bonus) and never uttered the words Titanfall.

Ryse was traded for $45. I didn't pre-order TF. I got the same credit. Don't be so sad about Titanfall and the fact that it will sell so many copies. You'll still be able to troll away as usual.
Gaming since the early 80's
XBL: CallMeMrBrandt PSN: OptimusDad
2 years ago#25
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
chuckboston2k3 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
chuckboston2k3 posted...

I just got back from my local Best Buy and traded in Forza 5 and never said Titanfall. All I said is, "I would like to trade in this game". They put $45 on a Best Buy gift card which I used to buy a $50 Xbox live card since I am downloading Titanfall digitally. Easy breeze brah.
2 years ago#26
BB didn't make me preorder TF. I just traded in Ghosts today.
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst
2 years ago#27
See Xeeh_Bitz...looks like you were wrong...BRO.
Gaming since the early 80's
XBL: CallMeMrBrandt PSN: OptimusDad
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Best Buy offering $45 trade-in towards TF with ONE XB1 game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived