Best Buy offering $45 trade-in towards TF with ONE XB1 game

#21odogs4Posted 3/10/2014 11:37:08 AM
Just got back from best buy And they gave me $47 gift card for ghosts. I used it to buy a $50 Microsoft card so I can get the digital titan.
---
NBA = Spurs , MLB = Chicago Cubs
#22kidwgmPosted 3/10/2014 11:44:00 AM
odogs4 posted...
Just got back from best buy And they gave me $47 gift card for ghosts. I used it to buy a $50 Microsoft card so I can get the digital titan.

Damn. That is it. I'm going to cancel my preorder. Go tonight to trade in Ghosts, get a $50 point card, wake up in the am, download TF while at work and then WIN!
---
Currently Playing: Rune Factory 4 and PvZ. Coming Soon: Titanfall.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#23Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/10/2014 11:46:52 AM
chuckboston2k3 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
chuckboston2k3 posted...
It isn't misleading. I posted the title because TF is coming out tomorrow and this is the XB1 board.

but it's only if you trade in for Titanfall

No - the promo includes all games. The list from the link in the OP listed XB1 games that will equal $45 trade in. You can put that credit towards whatever you want. BB obviously went with the TF line bc its such a huge release coming out tomorrow.

here: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcat17093&type=page

No, the $45 is for Titanfall only, the other games are 100% but during that moment they knock the trade in price down, so 100% doesn't add up to a lot. Read the rules and s***, bro
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#24chuckboston2k3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 7:28:05 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
chuckboston2k3 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
chuckboston2k3 posted...
It isn't misleading. I posted the title because TF is coming out tomorrow and this is the XB1 board.

No - the promo includes all games. The list from the link in the OP listed XB1 games that will equal $45 trade in. You can put that credit towards whatever you want. BB obviously went with the TF line bc its such a huge release coming out tomorrow.

No, the $45 is for Titanfall only, the other games are 100% but during that moment they knock the trade in price down, so 100% doesn't add up to a lot. Read the rules and s***, bro

No, BRO - you're wrong. Would you like me to post a scan of my receipt? I just traded Ryse (along with a couple others with 100% bonus) and never uttered the words Titanfall.

Ryse was traded for $45. I didn't pre-order TF. I got the same credit. Don't be so sad about Titanfall and the fact that it will sell so many copies. You'll still be able to troll away as usual.
---
Gaming since the early 80's
XBL: CallMeMrBrandt PSN: OptimusDad
#25DrongearsPosted 3/10/2014 7:34:10 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
chuckboston2k3 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
chuckboston2k3 posted...

I just got back from my local Best Buy and traded in Forza 5 and never said Titanfall. All I said is, "I would like to trade in this game". They put $45 on a Best Buy gift card which I used to buy a $50 Xbox live card since I am downloading Titanfall digitally. Easy breeze brah.
#26adonfrazPosted 3/10/2014 7:37:56 PM
BB didn't make me preorder TF. I just traded in Ghosts today.
---
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst
#27chuckboston2k3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 7:40:26 PM
See Xeeh_Bitz...looks like you were wrong...BRO.
---
Gaming since the early 80's
XBL: CallMeMrBrandt PSN: OptimusDad