Guinness Record Holder For Highest Xbox Gamerscore Live Streaming His Final Push

#41Darkside_ShadowPosted 3/12/2014 11:41:26 PM
He made it, One Million GS. And he has a cat and a girlfriend.
That is a serious achievement.
#42XXXRiceWVXXXPosted 3/12/2014 11:41:32 PM
It's funny how some of you bash him. Everyone has there crutch. We enjoy different things. Get over it and quit running you're mouths. I'm sure you waste time doing BS that he would laugh at.
---
xxxRice WVxxx///Most Wanted/// (1.) Titanfall (2.) Watch Dogs (3.) Destiny (4.) Witcher 3 (5.) Quantum Break
#43Order1886Posted 3/12/2014 11:42:21 PM
CapwnD posted...
Don't even bother responding to these obvious alt accounts of all the usual attention-starved trolls.

Wow somebody's bitter. Why is this trolling? I'd say the same about the idiots who do this with Trophies.
#44CapwnDPosted 3/12/2014 11:46:29 PM
Order1886 posted...
CapwnD posted...
Don't even bother responding to these obvious alt accounts of all the usual attention-starved trolls.

Wow somebody's bitter. Why is this trolling? I'd say the same about the idiots who do this with Trophies.

Because you're you, and lol @ you of all people talking about how one spends his time. I've already spent way too much time on the subject. Bye bye troll
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#45Order1886Posted 3/12/2014 11:47:51 PM
CapwnD posted...
Because you're you, and lol @ you of all people talking about how one spends his time. I've already spent way too much time on the subject. Bye bye troll

I love how you act like you know me over a couple of posts. Stop being so sensitive.
#46TheGreatOne023Posted 3/12/2014 11:52:39 PM
heh...was kind of cool to be watching the moment he hit it.

1000000 on the dot.
---
XBL Gamertag: TheGreatOne023
TGO - Seemingly able to kill a topic with a single post.
#47jumbocatPosted 3/13/2014 12:09:31 AM
No I'm not gonna back down from that statement. Learning an instrument was just an example - I could have said working out, learning how to cook, studying any subject, helping the community, spending time with friends, etc. Playing this many games, including a lot of shovelware rubbish with no artistic or gameplay merit, is a obsessive and almost mentally-ill type of endeavour. And all for nothing, except for 15mins of e-fame. Gaming is a fun hobby, but this dude takes it too far.
---
ED
AC
#48Jedi454Posted 3/13/2014 12:11:56 AM
Order1886 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Of course a jealous fanboy wouldn't.

Jealous of the idea of spending 8 years of my life doing nothing but unlocking pointless icons and numbers on a screen?

*howls with laughter*

He made money doing it, what did you do? Trolled the GameFAQs forums on multiple accounts.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#49OpheliaAdenadePosted 3/13/2014 12:13:30 AM
jumbocat posted...
No I'm not gonna back down from that statement. Learning an instrument was just an example - I could have said working out, learning how to cook, studying any subject, helping the community, spending time with friends, etc. Playing this many games, including a lot of shovelware rubbish with no artistic or gameplay merit, is a obsessive and almost mentally-ill type of endeavour. And all for nothing, except for 15mins of e-fame. Gaming is a fun hobby, but this dude takes it too far.

Reminds me of this "achievement" in FF 11:
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080206162534/ffxi/images/4/46/Testimonial.jpg
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#50CaIiber345Posted 3/13/2014 12:14:50 AM
If he did it legit, completely on his own without help from others and game saves? Congratulations and good for him.

If he didn't do it legit, I'll wait for someone who has to really care. But I'm not hating.
---
Now Playing: Knack, Flower
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Mercenary Kings, Destiny