Guinness Record Holder For Highest Xbox Gamerscore Live Streaming His Final Push

#51XXXRiceWVXXXPosted 3/12/2014 11:15:37 PM
TheGreatOne023 posted...
heh...was kind of cool to be watching the moment he hit it.

1000000 on the dot.

I agree. Did the same thing.
---
xxxRice WVxxx///Most Wanted/// (1.) Titanfall (2.) Watch Dogs (3.) Destiny (4.) Witcher 3 (5.) Quantum Break
#52BENGALSFAN81Posted 3/12/2014 11:16:46 PM
Order1886 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Of course a jealous fanboy wouldn't.

Jealous of the idea of spending 8 years of my life doing nothing but unlocking pointless icons and numbers on a screen?

*howls with laughter*

Unlocking "pointless icons and numbers" got him Free Xbox Live for life as well as a special custom white Xbox One. Don't be angry because you can't find something you love and be good at it. If you're passionate about something, you enjoy doing it.
---
02/15/1959 - 10/31/12 R.I.P. Dad. You truly stole the show.
#53Order1886Posted 3/12/2014 11:17:51 PM
Jedi454 posted...
He made money doing it, what did you do? Trolled the GameFAQs forums on multiple accounts.

What did I do? Get paid to play games, watch movies, etc, as I manage a 5* hotel over night. I'm trained to deal with lots of issues... but they rarely occur, leaving me with lots of time to post here and generally do as I please all night :-)
#54Jedi454Posted 3/12/2014 11:21:51 PM
Order1886 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
He made money doing it, what did you do? Trolled the GameFAQs forums on multiple accounts.

What did I do? Get paid to play games, watch movies, etc, as I manage a 5* hotel over night. I'm trained to deal with lots of issues... but they rarely occur, leaving me with lots of time to post here and generally do as I please all night :-)

I think you mean you have issues and you can't fool me with a fake job that you don't have.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#55CaIiber345Posted 3/12/2014 11:28:31 PM
Jedi454 posted...
Order1886 posted...
Jedi454 posted...

I think you mean you have issues and you can't fool me with a fake job that you don't have.

Be reasonable, Jedi. Disagree with the guy/girl over opinions about Gamerscore and whatnot, but are you really in a position to call him/her a liar about his/her job?
---
Now Playing: Knack, Flower
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Mercenary Kings, Destiny
#56Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/12/2014 11:37:31 PM
only game I ever 100% was halo 3.. don't really care to 100% a game most of the time but each his own.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#57Jedi454Posted 3/12/2014 11:44:43 PM(edited)
CaIiber345 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Order1886 posted...
Jedi454 posted...

Be reasonable, Jedi. Disagree with the guy/girl over opinions about Gamerscore and whatnot, but are you really in a position to call him/her a liar about his/her job?

Absolutely, if someone acts this childish on the internet, then how should I be able to take them seriously or believe anything they say?
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#58Order1886Posted 3/12/2014 11:45:27 PM
Jedi454 posted...

Lol I'm here now, brah. Here's a picture of one of the fireplaces in one of the bar areas (unlit because it's not open yet).

http://i.imgur.com/tCYz8uZh.jpg

Don't believe it's my picture? Google is and reverse image search to see if I stole it offline :-)
#59CapwnDPosted 3/12/2014 11:48:44 PM
jumbocat posted...
No I'm not gonna back down from that statement. Learning an instrument was just an example - I could have said working out, learning how to cook, studying any subject, helping the community, spending time with friends, etc. Playing this many games, including a lot of shovelware rubbish with no artistic or gameplay merit, is a obsessive and almost mentally-ill type of endeavour. And all for nothing, except for 15mins of e-fame. Gaming is a fun hobby, but this dude takes it too far.

You probably picked the worst example by picking music. One could say that any of those things is an art that is more than just learned, but musical performing is more than something that can be learned IMO. Even if one is passionate about it.

But that argument aside I still disagree. Live for yourself first. If that's what's good for you, then go for it.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#60snowboard340Posted 3/13/2014 1:21:36 AM
Order1886 posted...
Jedi454 posted...

Lol I'm here now, brah. Here's a picture of one of the fireplaces in one of the bar areas (unlit because it's not open yet).

http://i.imgur.com/tCYz8uZh.jpg

Don't believe it's my picture? Google is and reverse image search to see if I stole it offline :-)

What convincing evidence you have there