Guinness Record Holder For Highest Xbox Gamerscore Live Streaming His Final Push

#61elchris79Posted 3/13/2014 4:21:49 AM
Jedi454 posted...
Order1886 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
He made money doing it, what did you do? Trolled the GameFAQs forums on multiple accounts.

What did I do? Get paid to play games, watch movies, etc, as I manage a 5* hotel over night. I'm trained to deal with lots of issues... but they rarely occur, leaving me with lots of time to post here and generally do as I please all night :-)

I think you mean you have issues and you can't fool me with a fake job that you don't have.

I suspect night porter as opposed to night manager.
#62Order1886Posted 3/13/2014 4:27:52 AM
elchris79 posted...
I suspect night porter as opposed to night manager.

Nope. Porter does 2 nights a week and is beneath me. I'm a manager with salary, bonuses, etc, and deal with more than the porter. Thanks for playing.
#63jumbocatPosted 3/13/2014 4:55:53 AM
CapwnD posted...
jumbocat posted...
No I'm not gonna back down from that statement. Learning an instrument was just an example - I could have said working out, learning how to cook, studying any subject, helping the community, spending time with friends, etc. Playing this many games, including a lot of shovelware rubbish with no artistic or gameplay merit, is a obsessive and almost mentally-ill type of endeavour. And all for nothing, except for 15mins of e-fame. Gaming is a fun hobby, but this dude takes it too far.

You probably picked the worst example by picking music. One could say that any of those things is an art that is more than just learned, but musical performing is more than something that can be learned IMO. Even if one is passionate about it.

But that argument aside I still disagree. Live for yourself first. If that's what's good for you, then go for it.

I picked learning an instrument specifically because a huge part of it is muscle memory and (for want of a better word) mathematics. People romanticize music but unless you're a prodigy you have to learn the basics before you can even get to expression. The learning process nutures and shapes your artistic sense also. It's no different to cooking really.

And I don't really care how this clown spends his time - I just don't think it should be celebrated.
---
ED
AC
#64Jedi454Posted 3/13/2014 5:50:55 AM
Order1886 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
I think you mean you have issues and you can't fool me with a fake job that you don't have.

Lol I'm here now, brah. Here's a picture of one of the fireplaces in one of the bar areas (unlit because it's not open yet).

http://i.imgur.com/tCYz8uZh.jpg

Don't believe it's my picture? Google is and reverse image search to see if I stole it offline :-)

What was this meant to prove? That you can take a photo of a fireplace? Lols.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.