TITANFALL Review! Adam Sessler Reviews

#21-FryShakeWad-Posted 3/10/2014 10:37:01 AM
UtterMoon posted...
Good review...but not surprising. He has been talking about Titanfall non-stop for quite a while now.

But...and this is with any online only game...the overall value, or enjoyment may change with time, I mean....yes...the matches are very fun, but when you take a step back and look at what is actually happening....that its basically a grunt grind until your Titan drops...that you die in around 45 seconds due to being a magnet...and once you die it goes back to being a grind on brainless Ai only to have the match end in 5 minutes....there isn't a lot of substance there.

Still...congrats on the great game and awesome reviews, might end up picking it up on PC at some point.

Your tears taste good.
#22_OujiDoza_Posted 3/10/2014 10:41:09 AM
GondolinRises posted...
towlie_420 posted...
This type of game is not usually what he enjoys though.

No it's the fat paycheck MS paid him off with to give that score he enjoys.

Can't believe it took so long for this kinda dumbass response.
---
You can't stop me, you can only hope to mod me.
#23UtterMoonPosted 3/10/2014 10:49:58 AM
-FryShakeWad- posted...
UtterMoon posted...
Good review...but not surprising. He has been talking about Titanfall non-stop for quite a while now.

But...and this is with any online only game...the overall value, or enjoyment may change with time, I mean....yes...the matches are very fun, but when you take a step back and look at what is actually happening....that its basically a grunt grind until your Titan drops...that you die in around 45 seconds due to being a magnet...and once you die it goes back to being a grind on brainless Ai only to have the match end in 5 minutes....there isn't a lot of substance there.

Still...congrats on the great game and awesome reviews, might end up picking it up on PC at some point.

Your tears taste good.

My tears? I'm getting this game on PC....so I'm not entirely sure why you'd think my eyes are raining...and in my comment I've even stated that Titanfall is a good game...

Oooooh,,,,wait...I get it....you're one of those people who thinks that Titanfall is perfection, that it doesn't suffer from any real problems....I mean....I've heard so many good things about the campaign and how it....bridges....multiplayer and singleplayer into a single glorious experience....
oh wait...maybe I'm thinking about Brink.

But honestly...not everyone is going to like Titanfall all that much...which is quite obvious I would think.
#24pinoy boyPosted 3/10/2014 10:52:16 AM
lol. gotta love gamefaqs. gamer on gamer crime...
#25PannerPosted 3/10/2014 11:14:16 AM
I am picking this game up on Friday when it's released in the UK, but i can't believe how this game can be so perfect in his eyes. He didn't give any negatives apart from him not liking some of the game modes, like Attrition. And only that was to say that it had no purpose, no objective.

When reading or watching a review i do like a well balanced review.

This wasnt a great review.
---
Gamertag : Steel Hunter
NNID : SteelHunter PSN Firegor
#26aluminafalconPosted 3/10/2014 11:39:58 AM
Mvsevm_of_Skin posted...
I always think of Sessler as the Alton Brown of the gaming industry. I'm not sure why that is.

Cause they are both goofy and elitest at the same time. To be Fair its a great comparasion. Personally I think sessler has become a much better critic and reporter after leaving g4
---
fc 2279 7884 6593
#27mokmuudPosted 3/10/2014 11:41:19 AM
UtterMoon posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...
UtterMoon posted...

Your tears taste good.

My tears? I'm getting this game on PC....so I'm not entirely sure why you'd think my eyes are raining...and in my comment I've even stated that Titanfall is a good game...

Oooooh,,,,wait...I get it....you're one of those people who thinks that Titanfall is perfection, that it doesn't suffer from any real problems....I mean....I've heard so many good things about the campaign and how it....bridges....multiplayer and singleplayer into a single glorious experience....
oh wait...maybe I'm thinking about Brink.

But honestly...not everyone is going to like Titanfall all that much...which is quite obvious I would think.

The stream I was watching they said the only reason to do the campaign was to unlock the custom Stryder and Ogre titans.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#28teehee23Posted 3/10/2014 11:43:59 AM
Order1886 posted...
Anyone who denies Sessler being a shill and just wants to scream troll, needs to grow up and look at the evidence.

Back during resolutiongate started, he was playing down the PS4s 1080p or 60fps versions when he was quoted a year ago saying how gaming needs to move towards 1080p and or 60fps.

Pure shill.

Nah.
We believe that he recognizes true hardcore oldschool gaming at its finest with Titanfall.
Don't be jelly!
---
We believe Jack Tretton quit working at Sony to play more Titanfall on Xbox #1.
#29Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 3/10/2014 12:00:56 PM(edited)
aluminafalcon posted...
Mvsevm_of_Skin posted...
I always think of Sessler as the Alton Brown of the gaming industry. I'm not sure why that is.

Cause they are both goofy and elitest at the same time. To be Fair its a great comparasion. Personally I think sessler has become a much better critic and reporter after leaving g4

Their physiques, their styles, their critiques, their ear pieces, their haircuts, their intonations, their approach to their respective hobby... I would swear they were brothers.

I do enjoy Sessler, never really had a problem with him. And Brown, while "too sciency" for my cooking needs, has an amazing pure-booze-punch recipe that is oh so delicious.
---
Squeeze your mother's neck... 'til the kicking stops... the memories stop!
#30lninjasoniclPosted 3/10/2014 3:57:59 PM
How much do you want to bet that they give Infamous SS a 4 out of 5?
---
In High School I was voted most appropriate.