has xbox one?

#11IcedXplozivePosted 3/10/2014 11:12:13 AM
Yes it has!
#12ghosterds(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 11:21:19 AM
im glad you all can appreciate not understanding a simple formality of a play on words
#13SparkItUpPosted 3/10/2014 11:25:14 AM
ghosterds posted...
im glad you all can appreciate not understanding a simple formality of a play on words

Perhaps if you spoke proper English, then people would be able to understand what you are trying to say. Even after your explanation of it being a "play on words"....I still don't get it.

A bad joke is bad when you have to explain it TC....and it's even worse when you don't use proper English.
#14cheezedadadaPosted 3/10/2014 11:27:35 AM
ghosterds posted...

OK so lets say your title is supposed to be "Has Xbox won?". What does overhearing a conversation at GameStop have to do with anything? Even after its explained, I don't really get the point at all.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#15ghosterds(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 11:27:54 AM
SparkItUp posted...
ghosterds posted...

Perhaps if you spoke proper English, then people would be able to understand what you are trying to say. Even after your explanation of it being a "play on words"....I still don't get it.

A bad joke is bad when you have to explain it TC....and it's even worse when you don't use proper English.

nothing I said was improper guy

the whole point was made if you cant understand abbreviated terms its not my fault chump
#16SparkItUpPosted 3/10/2014 11:29:45 AM
ghosterds posted...
SparkItUp posted...
ghosterds posted...

the whole point was made if you cant understand abbreviated terms its not my fault chump

3 posts in a row, you continue to demonstrate that you can't speak English properly...is it your second language per chance?
#17ghosterds(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 11:32:28 AM
cheezedadada posted...
ghosterds posted...

OK so lets say your title is supposed to be "Has Xbox won?". What does overhearing a conversation at GameStop have to do with anything? Even after its explained, I don't really get the point at all.

because I overheard it and I wasn't even paying that much attention but I decided to post it on these here forums so people like you cant have a hissy fit over it??

do you think xbox won now?

or *one

I guess not
#18SparkItUpPosted 3/10/2014 11:33:32 AM
ghosterds posted...
cheezedadada posted...
ghosterds posted...

because I overheard it and I wasn't even paying that much attention but I decided to post it on these here forums so people like you cant have a hissy fit over it??

or *one

I guess not

make that 4 consecutive posts.
#19DoukouPosted 3/10/2014 11:34:09 AM
ghosterds posted...
cheezedadada posted...
ghosterds posted...

or *one

I guess not

Why can't he have a hissy fit?
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#20ghosterds(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 11:34:42 AM
SparkItUp posted...
ghosterds posted...
SparkItUp posted...
ghosterds posted...

3 posts in a row, you continue to demonstrate that you can't speak English properly...is it your second language per chance?

lol I speak perfect ENGLISH

you cant even hear me how would you know

im not misspelling words just because im not using punctuations that doesn't mean you are better than me goof