Resolution and Why its important.

#1QlJGamerPosted 3/10/2014 10:58:59 AM(edited)
Microsoft, tag-line is so real that if it was realer it would be real.

Sony & Microsoft put themselves through the fire because they promote graphics. It's not really the resolution that matters, its the fact that these companies lie about their machines.

Nintendo is criticized because of what they promote "the gamepad" then have nothing to show really.

People will not caring about resolutions and frame-rate is when Xbox stops saying they have the best graphic.

EDIT: This is the edit for the guy who didn't understand the shorthand at the top.

Microsoft's Tag-line for some commercials have been "If it were any more real, it would be real."

Sony & Microsoft put themselves into this situation were all their exclusives are heavily judged by their graphics. It is because they promote graphics as a main selling point for their system.

Nintendo is criticized in the same way with the gamepad.

---
Quite Intelligent Judging
#2AzaneAzerPosted 3/10/2014 10:49:26 AM
If Resolution matters to someone, they're on a pc already playing 1080p for half a decade.
#3slowdog76Posted 3/10/2014 10:53:01 AM
QlJGamer posted...
Microsoft, tag-line is so real that if it was realer it would be real.

Sony & Microsoft put themselves through the fire because they promote graphics. It's not really the resolution that matters, its the fact that these companies lie about their machines.

Nintendo is criticized because of what they promote "the gamepad" then have nothing to show really.

People will not caring about resolutions and frame-rate is when Xbox stops saying they have the best graphic.

really hope english is not your first language

if it is, well, then.........what?
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#4QlJGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 10:53:33 AM
AzaneAzer posted...
If Resolution matters to someone, they're on a pc already playing 1080p for half a decade.

It doesn't really matter but Microsoft are the one pushing they have the best graphics. That is why these stories make big headlines.
---
Quite Intelligent Judging
#5MRL3G3NDPosted 3/10/2014 10:56:09 AM
yeah, I hate fanboys on both sides...they think they are helping but they are really blocking real concerns.

I couldn't wait for this gen because I thought it would be mind blowing...but nope...in order to cut cost, and push forward their own agenda...they've lied and lied, and I'm not satisfied with the bs they have been pumping since launch

1080p/60fp should have been the first 2 things on the checklist

If you are blind...can't tell the difference, that's cool...you have no right to argue with other people WHO CAN tell the difference.

Period point blank MS gambled on Kinect, gambled on the casual market, and they lost, and now they are trying to lie themselves back in the hardcore gamers hearts...

I don't own a sony machine so I don't know whats going on over there, my only concern is MS.
---
TITANFALL+GOOD MUSIC
http://youtu.be/QmwqqAq0GxM
#6AzaneAzerPosted 3/10/2014 10:57:03 AM
QlJGamer posted...
AzaneAzer posted...

It doesn't really matter but Microsoft are the one pushing they have the best graphics. That is why these stories make big headlines.

I remember back in Xbox Original days, they spammed "GRAPHICS GRAPHICS GRAPHICS". I haven't seen it as being such a big thing this gen, as they've mostly been pushing multimedia capabilities over everything.
#7Reiko2K1Posted 3/10/2014 11:00:02 AM
Resolution matters only on fixed pixel displays.
---
http://i.imgur.com/mLMGjtW.jpg
"Ok, that's enough. If we go on, you're hamburger!" - Kaede from The Last Blade 2
#8SS_MetalSonicPosted 3/10/2014 11:08:39 AM
Graphics and resolution are not the same thing. Stop putting them together , tc.
---
PSWiiPCBOX - Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Crysis 3, Killer Instinct, Killzone: SF, BioShock: Infinite, Forza 5, Dishonored
#9ACx7Posted 3/10/2014 11:09:55 AM
Resolution matters to an extent. But there are so many things to look at when judging a game on it's graphics. Most of which are more important than resolution. None of which should influence your decision when deciding if you should buy the game or not.

You can argue it all you want. But if you're buying a game solely for the graphics, you're not much of a gamer.