Why do you want Titanfall to fail?

#11bigslim816Posted 3/10/2014 11:52:50 AM
cruelbird posted...
There seems to be a lot of people hoping the game does poorly. Just wondering why.

There seems to be a lot of simps and suckas hoping certain games in general do poorly. We all know why.
---
You wanna play blind man, go walk with the shepherd, but me, my eyes are wide f'n open.
@#&! a fanboy!
#12EllesarienPosted 3/10/2014 11:55:04 AM
Lots of regulars just avoiding this topic it looks like. Looking into that mirror must not be pleasing....
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#13cruelbird(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 12:36:28 PM
Ellesarien posted...
Lots of regulars just avoiding this topic it looks like. Looking into that mirror must not be pleasing....

What do you mean?
---
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/3695/sigbase.jpg
#14drfirepantsPosted 3/10/2014 12:39:42 PM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
You left off the main reason, which is they are Sony fanboys and want anything that isn't on their precious PS4 console to fail.

---
#15garainePosted 3/10/2014 12:49:09 PM
I want the same thing for this game I want for Microsoft. I want them to get enough support to keep them in the game. But still do poorly enough that it opens their eyes and makes them take a step back and look at what they did wrong. The ppl here have valid complaints about these things but doom saying everything that you don't like isn't the way to effect change. A good example is DRM. Microsoft did have it wrong. Sony had plans for DRM as well but it would have been implemented better. But because of the total backlash microsoft got. We didn't get that either. We keep losing good things because of all the blind hate.
#16PokemonYoutubePosted 3/10/2014 12:54:14 PM
It's simple, really. Titanfall is half a game. You pay $60 for Titanfall, which only has an online multiplayer mode. You also pay $60 for Battlefield 4 and CoD: Ghosts, which both have online multiplayer modes (with far more modes than Titanfall, I might add) AND singleplayer campaigns and offline multiplayer. Titanfall is not a full game, and yet you are paying the "full game" price. If this sells well, it'll send a message to other developers that they can start half-assing their games too, because people will buy them regardless. And that will be bad for the industry.

Just look at the rise of free-to-play games and microtransactions. Started out small and limited to terrible iPhone games, and now it's infested console gaming and nearly everyone's doing it.
---
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura
#17garainePosted 3/10/2014 1:28:09 PM
I don't but or know anyone who buys COD or BF for the campaign. half of those extra modes everyone talks about are empty lobbies no one plays them anyway. criticism is ok but atleast base it on stuff players actually use. you guys are just nitpicking features simply because it's not there not because it actually matters.
#18GFaqsUser22Posted 3/10/2014 1:40:50 PM
It could absolutely bomb or win undisputed GOTY, and I wouldn't care either way. I'm terribly uninterested in shooters, especially of the FPS variety, and I don't play online. It has absolutely nothing to offer me. That doesn't mean I want it to fail; I just dont care.
#19PokemonYoutubePosted 3/10/2014 1:45:23 PM
garaine posted...
I don't but or know anyone who buys COD or BF for the campaign. half of those extra modes everyone talks about are empty lobbies no one plays them anyway. criticism is ok but atleast base it on stuff players actually use. you guys are just nitpicking features simply because it's not there not because it actually matters.

If the features aren't there, then why are we paying the price of a game that does include all of those features? Why should we pay for things that aren't there?
---
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura
#20Mindwipe77Posted 3/10/2014 1:46:47 PM
lol TC you poll is garbage and typical of an xbot, all the negative responses are attached to ps games lol, you represent xbox fans very well
---
Now Playing-Light returns/LOS 2/South Park SOT
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."