Why do you want Titanfall to fail?

#21garainePosted 3/10/2014 3:02:19 PM
like I said what does it matter if they aren't gonna be usedPokemonYoutube posted...
garaine posted...
I don't but or know anyone who buys COD or BF for the campaign. half of those extra modes everyone talks about are empty lobbies no one plays them anyway. criticism is ok but atleast base it on stuff players actually use. you guys are just nitpicking features simply because it's not there not because it actually matters.

If the features aren't there, then why are we paying the price of a game that does include all of those features? Why should we pay for things that aren't there?

You shouldn't pay for them. my point is those extra multiplayer modes are just as worthless in the games that do have them coz they don't get used. you can't play them if you wanted to coz the lobbies are empty so they may as well not be in those games either.
#22PokemonYoutubePosted 3/10/2014 3:08:07 PM
garaine posted...
like I said what does it matter if they aren't gonna be usedPokemonYoutube posted...
garaine posted...
I don't but or know anyone who buys COD or BF for the campaign. half of those extra modes everyone talks about are empty lobbies no one plays them anyway. criticism is ok but atleast base it on stuff players actually use. you guys are just nitpicking features simply because it's not there not because it actually matters.

If the features aren't there, then why are we paying the price of a game that does include all of those features? Why should we pay for things that aren't there?

You shouldn't pay for them. my point is those extra multiplayer modes are just as worthless in the games that do have them coz they don't get used. you can't play them if you wanted to coz the lobbies are empty so they may as well not be in those games either.

I agree. But then we shouldn't be paying $60 for Titanfall.
---
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura
#23Jami393Posted 3/10/2014 3:09:41 PM
For me I wouldn't want to see it fail because it looks okay, but for people who do not game online it would be good to have some form of single player campaign to play on.
#24AwayFromHerePosted 3/10/2014 3:11:32 PM
Full priced online only.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#25garainePosted 3/10/2014 3:19:58 PM
PokemonYoutube posted...
garaine posted...
garaine posted...

or for COD or BF4 but I guarantee you everyone here complaining has bought COD,BF4 or both. I have BF4. I just want everyone to see how much of a hypocrite they are being with this issue.
#26HMXTaylor_LeePosted 3/10/2014 3:22:40 PM
I want it to fail because I am sick and tired of seeing it plastered everywhere, and how there are more topics about Titanfall on the Xbox One boards than total topics on the Titanfall boards(Likely Hyperbole, but you get my meaning).

It's like Twilight and Justin Bieber - the popularity and obnoxious fanbase makes me want to have nothing to do with it, and wish for it to flop just to shut people up.

Yes, I own an Xbox One. No, I don't have a PS4.
#27PokemonYoutubePosted 3/10/2014 3:24:45 PM
garaine posted...
PokemonYoutube posted...
garaine posted...
garaine posted...

or for COD or BF4 but I guarantee you everyone here complaining has bought COD,BF4 or both. I have BF4. I just want everyone to see how much of a hypocrite they are being with this issue.

I don't have a single CoD or Battlefield game. The standard military FPS sub-genre doesn't interest me in the slightest. The fact that those games are all nickle-and-diming rehashes doesn't help either.
---
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura
#28garainePosted 3/10/2014 3:26:07 PM
HMXTaylor_Lee posted...
I want it to fail because I am sick and tired of seeing it plastered everywhere, and how there are more topics about Titanfall on the Xbox One boards than total topics on the Titanfall boards(Likely Hyperbole, but you get my meaning).

It's like Twilight and Justin Bieber - the popularity and obnoxious fanbase makes me want to have nothing to do with it, and wish for it to flop just to shut people up.

Yes, I own an Xbox One. No, I don't have a PS4.

does that mean you want ps4 to fail too? they are worse than the titanfall fans. not trying to start a debate just asking a question based on your logic.
#29RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/10/2014 3:26:34 PM
If you want a game to fail you are a tool. Doesn't matter what system or genre it is.
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, PowerStarGolf
#30Reflex-ArcPosted 3/10/2014 3:27:39 PM
Do people complain with similar vehemence about games that offer no multiplayer?
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard