I love how people think Sony fanboys are the only ones trashing Titanfall.

#11drfirepantsPosted 3/10/2014 1:38:44 PM
Scarecrow1711 posted...
It could just be random trolls. Not everything that happens is a result of the stupid console war.

Lets not be naive about it though. Sure some of it is just general trolls, but most of these names are well known on this board and it's not hard to look at their posts and see their true colors and their pathetic fanboyism towards a certain console.
#12jjordan0002Posted 3/10/2014 1:44:01 PM
Charity_Diary posted...
I trash Titanfall.

I played the beta for several hours.

I only own an Xbox One.

I am neither a Sony pony, nor a troll.

a nintendrone or a pony you def are
---
Xbox Live: D3ad1yV1rus
#13Exodus_PrimePosted 3/10/2014 1:48:30 PM
alexismynamexx posted...
Except Xeeh_Bitz he's just a ****

LOL
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#14CallOfDookiePosted 3/10/2014 2:10:23 PM
TreGooda posted...
Charity_Diary posted...
I trash Titanfall.

I only own an Xbox One.

This is true.

It's only Sony Ponies and talentless gamers that get their heads smashed in on every multiplayer game.

LoL. Talentless gamers? My good sir it takes no talent to be good at any of these twitch shooters, why do you think so many of the dudebros flock to a game like COD! TF = COD w/ Mechs
#15TreGoodaPosted 3/11/2014 5:41:59 AM
CallOfDookie posted...
TreGooda posted...
Charity_Diary posted...
I trash Titanfall.

I only own an Xbox One.

This is true.

It's only Sony Ponies and talentless gamers that get their heads smashed in on every multiplayer game.

LoL. Talentless gamers? My good sir it takes no talent to be good at any of these twitch shooters, why do you think so many of the dudebros flock to a game like COD! TF = COD w/ Mechs

It definitely takes talent to be good at these games. I am great in other genres but only mediocre at these twitch shooters. (at least on console, I'm much better on my PC).

However, the only people I find complaining about twitch shooters are those that aren't good in any kind of multiplayer setting.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#16MrSpaM111Posted 3/11/2014 6:04:06 AM
If you trash people for not liking the game, you are just as bad as the so called 'trolls'
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#17bob15xPosted 3/11/2014 6:12:48 AM
TreGooda posted...
Charity_Diary posted...
I trash Titanfall.

I only own an Xbox One.

This is true.

trashing a game that is actually fairly good but is just not you type of game is just as bad.

I hate platformers but I am not going to look at a platformer that is getting great reviews and say its a horrible game and trash it. I am just going to say its not my type of game.
#18leelee3105Posted 3/11/2014 6:17:24 AM
Duke_of_Nuke posted...
LOL I don't even own a next gen console. They don't have any games and nothing announced so far looks any good so I won't have one in the near future either.

So you come to this board for what reason
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#19Juzten76Posted 3/11/2014 6:35:34 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
If you trash people for not liking the game, you are just as bad as the so called 'trolls'

So if I come in your house and talk crap about the stuff you bought, you'd be just as bad as me if you called me a name for acting like that? That's not true and it's not how the world works.
#20MrSpaM111Posted 3/11/2014 7:06:40 AM(edited)
Juzten76 posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...

So if I come in your house and talk crap about the stuff you bought, you'd be just as bad as me if you called me a name for acting like that? That's not true and it's not how the world works.

What your suggesting is that everybody should have the same opinion as yourself otherwise they are wrong, and deserve to be called childish names.

That's not how the world works.
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628