I love how people think Sony fanboys are the only ones trashing Titanfall.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I love how people think Sony fanboys are the only ones trashing Titanfall.
2 years ago#21
You can get Titanfall on PC....and better. I dunno why MS fans are bragging. I saw the demo and I just don't care for it. It looks ugly to me. Everything is a putrid grey and green, with the most boring post apocalyptic environment possible.
2 years ago#22
casper316 posted...
true but it's not, it's all PS4 fanboys, or Sony Ponies if you want to be scientific.

Why they do it, right here.
GT: xHuckleberry --- PSN: yafeelme ---- Steam: xhuckleberry(IM YER HUCKLEBERRY)
>Living proof of a dying dream.
2 years ago#23
People trashing Titanfall are the same people who trashed COD. People with good taste.
2 years ago#24
casper316 posted...
true but it's not, it's all PS4 fanboys, or Sony Ponies if you want to be scientific.

What's a Sony Pony, I've always wanted to know, and what do ponies have to do with video games ?

I can understand the term Xbot, because at least they have similarities, but Ponies and Consoles don't really make sense.

What's bad about a Pony, because they look cute and girls love them.
2 years ago#25
leelee3105 posted...
Duke_of_Nuke posted...
LOL I don't even own a next gen console. They don't have any games and nothing announced so far looks any good so I won't have one in the near future either.

So you come to this board for what reason

To LOL.
Life's a joke and you are the punchline.
2 years ago#26
BruceLee1974 posted...
casper316 posted...

What's a Sony Pony, I've always wanted to know, and what do ponies have to do with video games ?

I can understand the term Xbot, because at least they have similarities, but Ponies and Consoles don't really make sense.

What's bad about a Pony, because they look cute and girls love them.

Pretty sure it means they're hung like a horse?
Life's a joke and you are the punchline.
(message deleted)
2 years ago#28
This thread is full of conjecture and bigotry.

A disgrace to the human race
2 years ago#29
Juzten76 posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
If you trash people for not liking the game, you are just as bad as the so called 'trolls'

So if I come in your house and talk crap about the stuff you bought, you'd be just as bad as me if you called me a name for acting like that? That's not true and it's not how the world works.

Your house? I'm sorry, are you SBAllen?
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
2 years ago#30
Seriously, it's silly to me how many people feel like victims and need to defend their little corner if the Internet. Enjoy the game, it's awesome. Drop the persecution complex.
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I love how people think Sony fanboys are the only ones trashing Titanfall.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived