I love how people think Sony fanboys are the only ones trashing Titanfall.

#21GoreGamerPosted 3/11/2014 7:06:01 AM
You can get Titanfall on PC....and better. I dunno why MS fans are bragging. I saw the demo and I just don't care for it. It looks ugly to me. Everything is a putrid grey and green, with the most boring post apocalyptic environment possible.
#22xHuckleberryPosted 3/11/2014 7:06:47 AM
casper316 posted...
true but it's not, it's all PS4 fanboys, or Sony Ponies if you want to be scientific.

Why they do it, right here.
---
GT: xHuckleberry --- PSN: yafeelme ---- Steam: xhuckleberry(IM YER HUCKLEBERRY)
>Living proof of a dying dream.
#23CharadeSmithPosted 3/11/2014 7:07:56 AM
People trashing Titanfall are the same people who trashed COD. People with good taste.
#24BruceLee1974Posted 3/11/2014 7:12:15 AM
casper316 posted...
true but it's not, it's all PS4 fanboys, or Sony Ponies if you want to be scientific.

What's a Sony Pony, I've always wanted to know, and what do ponies have to do with video games ?

I can understand the term Xbot, because at least they have similarities, but Ponies and Consoles don't really make sense.

What's bad about a Pony, because they look cute and girls love them.
#25Duke_of_NukePosted 3/11/2014 7:19:23 AM
leelee3105 posted...
Duke_of_Nuke posted...
LOL I don't even own a next gen console. They don't have any games and nothing announced so far looks any good so I won't have one in the near future either.

So you come to this board for what reason

To LOL.
---
Life's a joke and you are the punchline.
#26Duke_of_NukePosted 3/11/2014 7:23:49 AM
BruceLee1974 posted...
casper316 posted...

What's a Sony Pony, I've always wanted to know, and what do ponies have to do with video games ?

I can understand the term Xbot, because at least they have similarities, but Ponies and Consoles don't really make sense.

What's bad about a Pony, because they look cute and girls love them.

Pretty sure it means they're hung like a horse?
---
Life's a joke and you are the punchline.
#27Mindwipe77Posted 3/11/2014 8:05:29 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#28PolishCockatielPosted 3/11/2014 11:17:24 AM
This thread is full of conjecture and bigotry.

A disgrace to the human race
#29EnclavePosted 3/11/2014 11:25:37 AM(edited)
Juzten76 posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
If you trash people for not liking the game, you are just as bad as the so called 'trolls'

So if I come in your house and talk crap about the stuff you bought, you'd be just as bad as me if you called me a name for acting like that? That's not true and it's not how the world works.

Your house? I'm sorry, are you SBAllen?
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#30Ramsus082Posted 3/11/2014 11:26:26 AM
Seriously, it's silly to me how many people feel like victims and need to defend their little corner if the Internet. Enjoy the game, it's awesome. Drop the persecution complex.
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"