Ok (deep breath) I'm gonna b the one to come out and say it,,,Flame shields up!

#1WORLDMETAPEACEPosted 3/10/2014 12:37:49 PM
I own all 4 last/this gen sony and Microsoft systems, but even if both Titanfall and infamous ss are as successful as expected/everyone hopes...That still won't be much of an advantage over its predecessors!!

No (already purchased arcade games (for the one) no BC, great games coming out for the ps3 and 360 and not for this gen, etc... I understand that;that's what happens during a new gen launch period, but this one is a bit overwhelming!!

Anyway /rant "FLAME ON"!!
#2EternalStutterPosted 3/10/2014 12:51:11 PM
WORLDMETAPEACE posted...
I own all 4 last/this gen sony and Microsoft systems, but even if both Titanfall and infamous ss are as successful as expected/everyone hopes...That still won't be much of an advantage over its predecessors!!

No (already purchased arcade games (for the one) no BC, great games coming out for the ps3 and 360 and not for this gen, etc... I understand that;that's what happens during a new gen launch period, but this one is a bit overwhelming!!

Let me say this nice and slow for you....the consoles....juuussstt...launched. Its like this at the start of ANY new console life
#3AzaneAzerPosted 3/10/2014 12:54:13 PM
EternalStutter posted...
WORLDMETAPEACE posted...

Let me say this nice and slow for you....the consoles....juuussstt...launched. Its like this at the start of ANY new console life

Except when backwards compatibility wasn't being hidden to sell old systems, the Ps2 Library, and Ps3 original Library were huge because of that.
#4MRL3G3NDPosted 3/10/2014 1:00:12 PM
I remember I only had one game for the N64 (SM64) for like the first 6 months

It looked played and performed marginally better than the super Nintendo

you are looking at corporate greed here...it costs more to develop two different games for two different systems... so what you will be seeing is last gen ports for as long as they support last gen

lol crisis 1 came out 4 years ago on PC..dx11 is not new...they bank on fanboy ignorance and complacency...
---
TITANFALL+GOOD MUSIC
http://youtu.be/QmwqqAq0GxM
#5NCPwnPosted 3/10/2014 1:03:07 PM
MRL3G3ND posted...
I remember I only had one game for the N64 (SM64) for like the first 6 months

It looked played and performed marginally better than the super Nintendo

you are looking at corporate greed here...it costs more to develop two different games for two different systems... so what you will be seeing is last gen ports for as long as they support last gen

lol crisis 1 came out 4 years ago on PC..dx11 is not new...they bank on fanboy ignorance and complacency...

Mario 64 was the system seller for me. Maybe I was younger, maybe it was the hours of staying and hogging the controller in Blockbuster. But damn that was so revolutionary in my eyes. The streaming is the big seller for me this gen, but nothing like the SNES -> N64 switch.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst