Up in the air about getting an XBone tonight with titanfall!!!!

#11ff6isgreatPosted 3/10/2014 4:37:49 PM
I recommend Killer Instinct over Forza if you get one.
#12NCPwnPosted 3/10/2014 4:39:34 PM
Wow, why not just get it for PC? You want to buy a $500 system for a multiplat title?
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#13xHughJasxPosted 3/10/2014 4:41:21 PM
You really like the PS controller more? I know obviously not everyone is perfect but man that's a serious flaw you got there. Don't take That info with you to speed dating.
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
#14ff6isgreatPosted 3/10/2014 4:45:49 PM
NCPwn posted...
Wow, why not just get it for PC? You want to buy a $500 system for a multiplat title?

Well, XBOX Live and couches are kind of nice. Not everyone has a PC in their living room ya know? + I personally don't like mouse and keyboard. I prefer gamepads, and guess what ? Other people do to. Not everyone wants to play w/ a mouse and keyboard.
#15Mindwipe77Posted 3/10/2014 4:48:07 PM
you geting caught up in the hype of a fps, fools and their money though
---
Now Playing-Light returns/LOS 2/South Park SOT
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#16ff6isgreatPosted 3/10/2014 4:53:36 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...

The game IS very fun, it's not just hype. + why be a buzz kill? Hype and the excitement of playing something when its new and fresh is a lot of the fun! Titan Fall 3 years from now won't be nearly as interesting. Anyone EXCITED to play Uncharted multiplayer right now.....no?...yeah...no me neither.
#17ff6isgreatPosted 3/10/2014 4:54:33 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...

The game IS very fun, it's not just hype. + why be a buzz kill? Hype and the excitement of playing something when its new and fresh is a lot of the fun! Titan Fall 3 years from now won't be nearly as interesting. Anyone EXCITED to play Uncharted multiplayer right now.....no?...yeah...no me neither.
#18kennyynnooPosted 3/10/2014 5:13:10 PM
If it makes you feel better I've owned every ps and xbox....ps4 in a year or 2. I've had 1 ps1 fail and 1 360 fail. It happens. Buy the extended warranty to make good for 3 years, its $70(I believe). Also try to switch up between digital and disc, digital saves the disc and extends it life. Both systems are worth owning eventually if you like to game.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30