I'm a PS4 owner/fan and am genuinely excited for you Xbox guys tomorrow!

#1gr295Posted 3/10/2014 2:42:17 PM
From what I've seen, Titanfall looks like a great game and I'm happy that it's going to be a successful, new IP in the FPS genre that will, most likely, put up very high sales numbers. I'm getting sick of BF and CoD dominating and it'll be nice to see a new, creative, small-scale fast-paced shooter.

Its release will be healthy for gaming and it might show developers that NEW FPS games can still sell well.

I'm also excited because the franchise may stick and may go cross-platform. Even if it doesn't I'm still really pumped and am happy for everyone who has an Xbox One and will be buying Titanfall tomorrow.

I hope the game turns out well guys. Happy wall-running, robot-exploding action!
---
PSN: gr2951
Playing: BF4, CoD: Ghosts, Outlast, Don't Starve, Minecraft
#2Second_HokagePosted 3/10/2014 2:44:09 PM
I'll be enjoying dark souls 2, not another generic shooter.
#3HelmesSeiferPosted 3/10/2014 2:50:23 PM
Sorry TC things such as being happy for someone else are not allowed on the Xbox 1 board.
---
Xbox live: CaptainMiles
PSN: AdmiralMiles
#4gr295(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 3:18:37 PM
HelmesSeifer posted...
Sorry TC things such as being happy for someone else are not allowed on the Xbox 1 board.

But...but....but aren't there any actual Xbox One owners here that are happy and excited for Titanfall?

Or is it 100% Sony fanboys trolling relentlessly at every single flaw in the game?
---
#5kiljaedenPosted 3/10/2014 3:19:35 PM
Why do all the sony fans spend their days here instead of the PS4 board? Youre cool TC, maybe you can help answer this.
---
Warning: This opinion may not be suitable for younger users.
Go 'Fins!
#6MJFJDPosted 3/10/2014 3:20:07 PM
gr295 posted...
HelmesSeifer posted...

But...but....but aren't there any actual Xbox One owners here that are happy and excited for Titanfall?

Or is it 100% Sony fanboys trolling relentlessly at every single flaw in the game?

just a little below 100%
#7NeoMonkPosted 3/10/2014 3:20:28 PM
sell out!!!!
SEIZE HIM!
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#8ThatLaoGuyPosted 3/10/2014 3:37:09 PM
White knights lol
---
If you want to see grown men online throw tantrums, visit the xbone board.
#9boundedcribPosted 3/10/2014 3:40:20 PM
gr295 posted...
From what I've seen, Titanfall looks like a great game and I'm happy that it's going to be a successful, new IP in the FPS genre that will, most likely, put up very high sales numbers. I'm getting sick of BF and CoD dominating and it'll be nice to see a new, creative, small-scale fast-paced shooter.

Its release will be healthy for gaming and it might show developers that NEW FPS games can still sell well.

I'm also excited because the franchise may stick and may go cross-platform. Even if it doesn't I'm still really pumped and am happy for everyone who has an Xbox One and will be buying Titanfall tomorrow.

I hope the game turns out well guys. Happy wall-running, robot-exploding action!

.... I don't believe you! THROW HIM IN THE DUNGEON!...... Just kidding! I'm kinda jealous that you guys get Infamous! Looks like an awesome game! Cheers to gamers everywhere!
#10gr295(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 3:40:52 PM
kiljaeden posted...
Why do all the sony fans spend their days here instead of the PS4 board? Youre cool TC, maybe you can help answer this.

I'm here right now because I'm procrastinating a project, have already exhausted the PS4, BF4 and Ghosts boards for interesting topics, care about the Xbox One, and want to see what you guys are thinking about Titanfall and its impacts on the Xbox One in general.

It seems most of my fellow Sony guys are here to whine on about frame drops to fill the voids in their petty lives or some s*** idek. It's not cool to blindly rip on the competition for no reason.
---