Titanfall Titanfall Tifantall Titanfall

#11OpheliaAdenadePosted 3/10/2014 4:50:08 PM
PokemonYoutube posted...
Jx1010 posted...
Is this the only game on xbox one?

YES

---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#12aheroafakePosted 3/10/2014 4:50:35 PM
Jx1010 posted...
Cmon guys, enough with the topics.
Is this the only game on xbox one? no, lets move on is just another shooter, darksouls 2 coming out as well remember.

Making another Titanfall topic to complain about the abundance of Titanfall topics isn't helping.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#13death cloudPosted 3/10/2014 4:50:46 PM
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
The Xbox One nerds believe they're elite over PS4 gamers because a generic FPS is not coming to the PS4. What these nerds are forgetting is TF is also available on Xbox360 and PC. Just because someone has a PS4 and not an Xbox One doesnt mean they won't have access to this generic shooter.

You're my new favorite troll. You don't even try and I appreciate your honesty.
---
Let's all try to be nice.
#14TrickyPonyPosted 3/10/2014 4:52:12 PM
GondolinRises posted...
It's the one game they think will save them even though it's on the pc and 360 as well. Loads of fun on pc btw. Reccomend that a lot.

agreed, I'm buying it on Xbox One
#15InjusticeRebornPosted 3/10/2014 4:54:02 PM
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
The Xbox One nerds believe they're elite over PS4 gamers because a generic FPS is not coming to the PS4. What these nerds are forgetting is TF is also available on Xbox360 and PC. Just because someone has a PS4 and not an Xbox One doesnt mean they won't have access to this generic shooter.

Black Ops 2's quick scoping has changed you...

:squints eyes:
---
"The bottom line here is that it's ok to troll the Xbox One. Just don't troll the trolls. They are the bread and butter of this message board." Juzten
#16Mindwipe77Posted 3/10/2014 5:00:11 PM
i am sick to death of hearing about TF as well TC, much more excited for DS 2 tomorrow
---
Now Playing-Light returns/LOS 2/South Park SOT
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#17ShELbY_GT500Posted 3/10/2014 5:01:44 PM
InjusticeReborn posted...
ShELbY_GT500 posted...

InjusticeReborn posted...
ShELbY_GT500 posted...

The amount of camping in Ghosts has not helped either..
---
For all your free comedy and entertainment please head on over to the Xbox One message board!
#18aj4x94Posted 3/10/2014 5:05:38 PM
And I thought hearing about nothing about TV and sports last May was bad....

My reaction to drowning in TF topics,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve88BGz0nPc
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls, Lords of Shadow, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#19kiljaedenPosted 3/10/2014 8:26:19 PM
Ive already got a backlog there are so many xbox one games. Titanfall is only going to hurt this backlog because Im getting it.
---
Warning: This opinion may not be suitable for younger users.
Go 'Fins!
#20garainePosted 3/14/2014 10:19:52 AM
cschmitty posted...
Most people on this board wouldn't understand the difference between a CONSOLE DISCUSSION forum and the actual game board itself.

Not surprising considering the quality of most of the threads here...

I'd rather have Titan fall topics that are at least remotely related to the console over all the ps4 garbage.