Single player, Story Gamers. What is your opinion on Titanfall

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Single player, Story Gamers. What is your opinion on Titanfall
1 year ago#1
Just want to get the opinions of those who prefer the single player, story driven games. Does it interest you at all?
---
What Im about to do is as dangerous as inviting your mum round for an evening on chatroulette
1 year ago#2
Not really, but it does look fun.
But fun alone wont hold my attention long enough to justify the price.
I need story, exploration, discovery.
---
GT : DeadJericho/PSN : Focalpoint/WiiU : FocalpointUK
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
1 year ago#3
Chargrilled posted...
Not really, but it does look fun.
But fun alone wont hold my attention long enough to justify the price.
I need story, exploration, discovery.

---
Would You Kindly?
1 year ago#4
Zero interest, and I hope it fails. Normally I'd be all "different strokes" or whatever, but MS is clearly viewing this one title as a litmus for games-as-service, always online, MP-above-all as the main philosophy for Xbone. That isn't a future I want.
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
1 year ago#5
I'd be willing to give it a shot, sure. Reminds me of Bioshock 2 multiplayer, which was one of the few rare I managed to get into.
---
Opinion=Fact
1 year ago#6
I have about 70 - 80 single player games in my backlog. Don't need many more single player games. I don't really play many First Person Shooter' s single player anyway . Titan fall is a multiplayer game that I welcome .
---
PSWiiPCBOX - Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Crysis 3, Killer Instinct, Killzone: SF, BioShock: Infinite, Forza 5, Dishonored
1 year ago#7
I feel this way too but I'm risking it. Most of my friends are buying the game and I think it looks like a lot of fun, I just hope I don't get steamrolled everytime I try to play online
1 year ago#8
Guild Wars, MMO = 3,000 hours for me (Guild Wars 2, not nearly as fun but 100 hours)
Batman: Arkham City, single-player only = 12 hours for me

So I find it funny when people think Titanfall should be cheaper for being multiplayer-only, when in reality the $/hour is way less than that of a single-player game. Then there's the usual excuse of repetitiveness, which also makes no sense to me because AI will always come at you the same way.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
1 year ago#9
Think I'll wait for Destiny instead. And Mario kart.
1 year ago#10
If SP in relegated to a Picture In Picture box on the corner of the screen for future games I want no part of it.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Single player, Story Gamers. What is your opinion on Titanfall

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived