As a PS guy, the Xbox One and Titanfall...

#1MacBookAirPosted 3/10/2014 5:57:45 PM
Are both really cool. Even though I prefer the Playstation name there are plenty of things about the Xbox One I like, like the vibrating triggers on the controller, and Titanfall does look interesting. I might end up buying it for my 360.

I'm not sure why everyone from the PS3/PS4 boards are invading the X1/360. The Xbox One excels at some things over the PS4 just as vice versa and both are really nice. I guess some people just need to attack other people in order to feel better about their purchases. Hope you all are enjoying your consoles and I hope you all enjoy Titanfall! :D
---
Welcome to GameFAQs, where the "facts" are made up and the truth doesn't matter!
#2Mindwipe77Posted 3/10/2014 6:04:40 PM
MacBookAir posted...
Are both really cool. Even though I prefer the Playstation name there are plenty of things about the Xbox One I like, like the vibrating triggers on the controller, and Titanfall does look interesting. I might end up buying it for my 360.

I'm not sure why everyone from the PS3/PS4 boards are invading the X1/360. The Xbox One excels at some things over the PS4 just as vice versa and both are really nice. I guess some people just need to attack other people in order to feel better about their purchases. Hope you all are enjoying your consoles and I hope you all enjoy Titanfall! :D

just stop dude, too many of these topics already, noone needs your approval or congratulations, this isn't a war
---
Now Playing-Light returns/LOS 2/South Park SOT
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#3MilesACPosted 3/10/2014 6:09:21 PM
lol
---
NYC Gamer..
#4PorungaPosted 3/10/2014 6:09:55 PM
Even when a sony fan is being nice xbox people still act like *****s. No better than the trolls they hate so much.
#5cmincPosted 3/10/2014 6:09:59 PM
I was a playstation guy and nintendo guy until i built a pc and the wiiu turned out to be as asstastic as it has, so I really have no business being here, either, tc : )

But in saying all that, gears, halo, and forza (minus the microtransactions) are probably the best exclusive ip's going. Ryse also looks cool as hell.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | Seagate 1TB 128 MB Cache HD | RS Challenger Case |
#6Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/10/2014 6:10:45 PM
lol, I read this as

"I have a Macbook, you should listen to me!"
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#7MacBookAir(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 6:28:00 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
lol, I read this as

"I have a Macbook, you should listen to me!"

Custom built high-end gaming computer here.

Do have an iPad though. Just trying to spread some calm and love amongst the storm of hate from the ponies lol.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs, where the "facts" are made up and the truth doesn't matter!
#8Jedi454Posted 3/10/2014 6:30:06 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
MacBookAir posted...

just stop dude, too many of these topics already, noone needs your approval or congratulations, this isn't a war

---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#9ImDyinSquirtlePosted 3/10/2014 6:34:01 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
MacBookAir posted...

This. If you're trying to be nice, TC, it's really not helping because you're just one of too many.
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#10CarpetfluffPosted 3/11/2014 2:19:49 PM
I honestly have the feeling the 360 version will probably have 95% the same feel as the other versions and as every defender of other aspects of the game is pointing out; it's the gameplay that matters. I might be inclined to pick it up unless it's a disaster because I think I'd enjoy it for a few weeks. It's because I think I'd only play it for a few weeks that I have no urge to pick up a new console to play it.