As a PS guy, the Xbox One and Titanfall...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. As a PS guy, the Xbox One and Titanfall...
2 years ago#1
Are both really cool. Even though I prefer the Playstation name there are plenty of things about the Xbox One I like, like the vibrating triggers on the controller, and Titanfall does look interesting. I might end up buying it for my 360.

I'm not sure why everyone from the PS3/PS4 boards are invading the X1/360. The Xbox One excels at some things over the PS4 just as vice versa and both are really nice. I guess some people just need to attack other people in order to feel better about their purchases. Hope you all are enjoying your consoles and I hope you all enjoy Titanfall! :D
Welcome to GameFAQs, where the "facts" are made up and the truth doesn't matter!
2 years ago#2
MacBookAir posted...
Are both really cool. Even though I prefer the Playstation name there are plenty of things about the Xbox One I like, like the vibrating triggers on the controller, and Titanfall does look interesting. I might end up buying it for my 360.

I'm not sure why everyone from the PS3/PS4 boards are invading the X1/360. The Xbox One excels at some things over the PS4 just as vice versa and both are really nice. I guess some people just need to attack other people in order to feel better about their purchases. Hope you all are enjoying your consoles and I hope you all enjoy Titanfall! :D

just stop dude, too many of these topics already, noone needs your approval or congratulations, this isn't a war
Now Playing-Light returns/LOS 2/South Park SOT
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
2 years ago#3
lol
NYC Gamer..
2 years ago#4
Even when a sony fan is being nice xbox people still act like *****s. No better than the trolls they hate so much.
2 years ago#5
I was a playstation guy and nintendo guy until i built a pc and the wiiu turned out to be as asstastic as it has, so I really have no business being here, either, tc : )

But in saying all that, gears, halo, and forza (minus the microtransactions) are probably the best exclusive ip's going. Ryse also looks cool as hell.
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | Seagate 1TB 128 MB Cache HD | RS Challenger Case |
2 years ago#6
lol, I read this as

"I have a Macbook, you should listen to me!"
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
2 years ago#7
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
lol, I read this as

"I have a Macbook, you should listen to me!"

Custom built high-end gaming computer here.

Do have an iPad though. Just trying to spread some calm and love amongst the storm of hate from the ponies lol.
Welcome to GameFAQs, where the "facts" are made up and the truth doesn't matter!
2 years ago#8
Mindwipe77 posted...
MacBookAir posted...

just stop dude, too many of these topics already, noone needs your approval or congratulations, this isn't a war
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
2 years ago#9
Mindwipe77 posted...
MacBookAir posted...

This. If you're trying to be nice, TC, it's really not helping because you're just one of too many.
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
2 years ago#10
I honestly have the feeling the 360 version will probably have 95% the same feel as the other versions and as every defender of other aspects of the game is pointing out; it's the gameplay that matters. I might be inclined to pick it up unless it's a disaster because I think I'd enjoy it for a few weeks. It's because I think I'd only play it for a few weeks that I have no urge to pick up a new console to play it.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. As a PS guy, the Xbox One and Titanfall...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived