That new Best Buy Promotion makes Titanfall awesome.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. That new Best Buy Promotion makes Titanfall awesome.

User Info: Foxx3k

Foxx3k
3 years ago#1
I paid $48 for Forza 5 in November.
Just traded it in for $45.
Buying Titanfall+$10GC for $48.

The taxes (and GCU fee) make it mostly a wash, but still, that's pretty fun! And my GCU is still in roll-over from the Gamers Club which wasn't the outrageous price Unlocked is.
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
3 years ago#2
I still haven't pulled the trigger on GCU. $120 sounds steep, but if I buy 10 games in the next two years...
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

User Info: Foxx3k

Foxx3k
3 years ago#3
bessy67 posted...
I still haven't pulled the trigger on GCU. $120 sounds steep, but if I buy 10 games in the next two years...

GCU is a terrible deal! Maybe at $60, but at $120 I'd have to say that it's an awful deal.

But I'm "grandfathered in" (for another week or so) from when it was cheaper. I'm thinking about preordering a ton of games because that'll "lock" the price as far as I can tell. But, regardless...
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]

User Info: chuckboston2k3

chuckboston2k3
3 years ago#4
GCU is on sale for $60 right now FYI.

I just traded Ryse (which I got for free) and two old games for a total of $90.

Bought $90 worth of Xbox gift cards and will download TF without having to take a trip to the store tomorrow (I was already in that area tonight for grocery shopping)...great deal.
Gaming since the early 80's
XBL: CallMeMrBrandt PSN: OptimusDad

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
3 years ago#5
chuckboston2k3 posted...
GCU is on sale for $60 right now FYI.

I just traded Ryse (which I got for free) and two old games for a total of $90.

Bought $90 worth of Xbox gift cards and will download TF without having to take a trip to the store tomorrow (I was already in that area tonight for grocery shopping)...great deal.

Nice, I have $59 in gift cards from Best Buy. I think I'll do it for that price. Apparently the deal only goes through tomorrow though. Thanks for the heads up.
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

User Info: bridog346

bridog346
3 years ago#6
Damn I was given a coupon and only had to pay 30 for the next two years.
Aim for the head, that's where the pudding is
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. That new Best Buy Promotion makes Titanfall awesome.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived