Would you buy Nintendo games if you could get them on Xbox One?

#31crazyray47Posted 3/11/2014 9:21:59 AM
crazyray47 posted...
Nekudan posted...
I would love to be able to play the Legend of Zelda, Metroid Prime and Super Smash Brothers games with not owning a Nintendo other than the 3DS.
But I'd fear if this happened then there may be far to many childish games on the Xbox.
Nintendo seems to aim for the younger generation in gaming.

Lol, actually more adults buy Wii U products for themselves. More kids are flocking to Xbox 360/X1 and PS3/4 because they think it's what adults play. If you don't agree with me play a Wii U sports online and then play any Sony or MS multiplayer game online.

Sorry to say but the casual crowd has flocked to other systems this gen.
#32PokemonYoutubePosted 3/11/2014 10:24:40 AM
MonicasBack posted...
PokemonYoutube posted...
Evel138 posted...
Probably not.

Don't get me wrong, I've got a lot of love for Mario, Link, Samus, etc etc, but there's just so many times you can arbitrarily collect the same coins, star and mushrooms in slightly different ways and stay interested in it.

I was over the Nintendo franchises about 10-15 years ago tbqh.

There's only so many times you can chainsaw Locusts or shoot down Grunts in slightly different corridors and stay interested in it.

See what I did there?

This is true, but we have about 20 iterations each before they catch up with Nintendo games.

I will admit that Nintendo's kind of overdoing it with the New Super Mario Bros games, but the 3D Mario games, the console Zelda's and the Metroid games always have years in between releases, and they always have several things that make them plenty different from their predecessors.

3D Mario releases:
1996: Super Mario 64
2002: Super Mario Sunshine
2007: Super Mario Galaxy
2010: Super Mario Galaxy 2
2013: Super Mario 3D World

3D Zelda releases:
1998: Ocarina of Time
2000: Majora's Mask
2002: The Wind Waker
2006: Twilight Princess
2012: Skyward Sword

Halo releases on Xbox 360:
2007: Halo 3
2009: Halo 3: ODST
2010: Halo Reach
2011: Halo Anniversary
2012: Halo 4
---
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura
#33universaldavePosted 3/11/2014 10:31:47 AM
I'd buy Pikmin on any system it was available on.
---
Gamefaqs: where men who can't get dates take every opportunity to tell everyone about their incredibly high standards when it comes to women.
#34SigmaLongshotPosted 3/11/2014 10:35:44 AM
Anyone that would play Nintendo games happily yet boycott buying Nintendo's system in spite of that really has issues. But that said, HYPOTHETICALLY, if the person was unable to purchase the system and wanted to play Super Smash Bros or Mario Kart...and it magically became available on a competing platform, there'd be no bad blood - Smash Bros is amazing.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#35TreGoodaPosted 3/11/2014 10:44:09 AM
PokemonYoutube posted...
MonicasBack posted...
PokemonYoutube posted...
Evel138 posted...
Probably not.

Don't get me wrong, I've got a lot of love for Mario, Link, Samus, etc etc, but there's just so many times you can arbitrarily collect the same coins, star and mushrooms in slightly different ways and stay interested in it.

I was over the Nintendo franchises about 10-15 years ago tbqh.

There's only so many times you can chainsaw Locusts or shoot down Grunts in slightly different corridors and stay interested in it.

See what I did there?

This is true, but we have about 20 iterations each before they catch up with Nintendo games.

I will admit that Nintendo's kind of overdoing it with the New Super Mario Bros games, but the 3D Mario games, the console Zelda's and the Metroid games always have years in between releases, and they always have several things that make them plenty different from their predecessors.

3D Mario releases:
1996: Super Mario 64
2002: Super Mario Sunshine
2007: Super Mario Galaxy
2010: Super Mario Galaxy 2
2013: Super Mario 3D World

3D Zelda releases:
1998: Ocarina of Time
2000: Majora's Mask
2002: The Wind Waker
2006: Twilight Princess
2012: Skyward Sword

Halo releases on Xbox 360:
2007: Halo 3
2009: Halo 3: ODST
2010: Halo Reach
2011: Halo Anniversary
2012: Halo 4

The 3D Mario games are the worst ones though. Especially Galaxy 1 & 2.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."