Why do we have to pay Xbox live for titanfall

#11Shaolin015(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2014 2:26:18 AM
RawringAir posted...
ImpulseDOM posted...
Talon684 posted...
Another troll to ignore

TC has raised legitimate concerns with constructive criticism. This is why I will never own an Xbox console again.

this isnt a legitimate concern lol you need xbox live to play online its always been like that and always will be

The concern lies with the fact that Microsoft is unfair to developers making online only games compared to psn. The concern lies with the fact that you're paying for Netflix twice, similar to comcast and Verizon slowing down Netflix until they pay up, which is criminal if you ask me.
#12Shaolin015(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2014 2:29:44 AM
Snickleseed posted...
You need Gold to play multiplayer for ANY game. Why the hell would they make an exception for TF?

Entitled brats these days, I tell ya

I will say you raise a good point with putting Netflix and other subscription services behind the gold paywall though, that's just dumb.. but that's another horse that's been beaten into submission already

Snickleseed posted...
You need Gold to play multiplayer for ANY game. Why the hell would they make an exception for TF?

Entitled brats these days, I tell ya

I will say you raise a good point with putting Netflix and other subscription services behind the gold paywall though, that's just dumb.. but that's another horse that's been beaten into submission already

Try focusing on the lack of competitive nature that Microsoft is not following to see my point. We are only now getting free games and even those are super old.
#13NeoMonkPosted 3/11/2014 3:41:09 AM
XBL has been expected of you as a MS consumer for over a decade
Sony has given their users more for their money on PS+ in the last 5 months (with no AAA PS4 free games yet mind you) than XBL users got in those 10 years... so why should things change?
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#14Shaolin015(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2014 3:57:14 AM(edited)
NeoMonk posted...
XBL has been expected of you as a MS consumer for over a decade
Sony has given their users more for their money on PS+ in the last 5 months (with no AAA PS4 free games yet mind you) than XBL users got in those 10 years... so why should things change?

For the same reason carriers are offering better deals on cellphone contracts. T mobile has shaken things up by being more consumer friendly. Competition breeds innovation and fair market price for the consumer.

And while there's no AAA games on ps4 ps plus. PS3 plus has been getting AAA games for years not 5 months
#15godplaysSNESPosted 3/11/2014 3:57:48 AM
You pay for Live Gold because Xbox fanboys were stupid enough to accept it back when Microsoft released the original Xbox. And now the stuidity has spread to the PS4 camp as well.
---
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!
#16NeoMonkPosted 3/11/2014 3:57:54 AM
Shaolin015 posted...
For the same reason carriers are offering better deals on cellphone contracts. T mobile has shaken things up by being more consumer friendly. Competition breeds innovation and fair market price for the consumer.
MS doesn't do smart, they do business. You're expecting Smart Business from them... That won't happen until subscriptions drop & I don't see that happening until the 360 well runs dry.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#17GeistPosted 3/11/2014 4:14:44 AM
How are they exempt from the PSN+ pay wall? Is sony going to send back the money people already paid for PSN+?
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#18ElitePosted 3/11/2014 4:59:56 AM
Why do we have to pay for games when we already bought the console?
#19omega1110Posted 3/11/2014 5:08:10 AM
I assume that the exemption means people without PSN+ can play multiplayer only games. The exemption does nothing for PSN+ subscribers I imagine.
---
" I thought you were going to fight alone; I
said come alone...I didn't say anything about me." G.O.B.
#20omega1110Posted 3/11/2014 5:27:15 AM
Shaolin015 posted...

Try focusing on the lack of competitive nature that Microsoft is not following to see my point. We are only now getting free games and even those are super old.

Just because they don't have the same benefits as Sony doesn't make them not competitive. They wouldn't be competitive if PSN+ was getting a ton of subscribers and Live Gold wasn't but that's not the case.

That being said I don't see anything wrong with wanting some of the PSN+ perks don't k ow why some people call that feeling entitled. I love Live Gold but I'd like to see improvements and the occasional freebie(Like games with gold). I pay money for the service so why shouldn't I want the most bang for my buck?
---
" I thought you were going to fight alone; I
said come alone...I didn't say anything about me." G.O.B.