Why do we have to pay Xbox live for titanfall

#31EllesarienPosted 3/11/2014 6:30:33 AM(edited)
Dup. post
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#32EllesarienPosted 3/11/2014 6:29:52 AM
Shaolin015 posted...
Ellesarien posted...
Why do I need electricity to play Titanfall!!!

When you pay for online games it's like being charged twice for electricity. You've already paid for internet, why pay for it again. If it's server support, how can ps do it for free?

/Yawn. Keep trying champ. You guys put in some serious work on this board. It's beyond pathetic...but at least you work hard at being pathetic.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#33DarthUchiha91Posted 3/11/2014 6:29:52 AM
Ellesarien posted...

THIS guy raised a legit question. Why do we even need electricity to play consoles period? After the power goes out, what are we stuck with?

Cardgames? Exercise? OUTSIDE?!?! Ewwww.

Its 2014. We should already have flying cars bu this point.
---
Proof that M$ is slowly bringing back DRM for the XBone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CfNarCjSHM
#34PulpPosted 3/11/2014 6:30:24 AM
Shaolin015 posted...
Ellesarien posted...

When you pay for online games it's like being charged twice for electricity. You've already paid for internet, why pay for it again. If it's server support, how can ps do it for free?

Some people aren't smart enough to construct logical comparisons. Give the guy a break -- he tried.
---
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98
#35EllesarienPosted 3/11/2014 6:32:23 AM
Pulp posted...
Shaolin015 posted...
Ellesarien posted...

Some people aren't smart enough to construct logical comparisons. Give the guy a break -- he tried.

Oh look...It's the #1 board troll. A person that spends his entire day trolling a message board. This is what happens when you fail in life...in every way.
---
#36Shaolin015(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2014 6:52:35 AM(edited)
I've never seen a board so defensive that they can't discuss issues in a normal, polite manner. Instead of saying, "yeah, Microsoft could be better" they say "no! Microsoft can do no wrong... Praise be to the holy CEO trinity (gates, balmer, and nadella) and their prophet don matrick with his perfect head of hair
#37Illogical_PoetPosted 3/11/2014 6:53:43 AM
I'm sorry, but this is an incredibly stupid topic.
---
GT: "III RHIN0 III"
Life, is a state of mind.
#38krystylaPosted 3/11/2014 7:02:41 AM
Shaolin015 posted...
I've never seen a board so defensive that they can't discuss issues in a normal, polite manner. Instead of saying, "yeah, Microsoft could be better" they say "no! Microsoft can do no wrong... Praise be to the holy CEO trinity (gates, balmer, and nadella) and their prophet don matrick with his perfect head of hair

Don Matrick, the CEO of Zynga. What does he got to do with this?

Nadella is new, Ballmer is gone, Gates stepped down from being chairman and already donated more than 32 billion USD.

I have seldom read such an uninformed post...

They are not defensive but realistic. Now that Sony charges as well MS has even less reason to not charge for XBL... could they remove the paywall from multimedia features sure, should they, I personally don't care and don't have any investment in MS and the XBO.
Also subscription models on MMOs are a thing of the past and won't work anymore anyway.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#39Mangorush5Posted 3/11/2014 7:07:55 AM
I never understand why people sell their console for another console, why not keep and and buy another one? Do people who sell consoles don't have a job or something?
#40Shaolin015(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2014 7:23:00 AM
krystyla posted...
Shaolin015 posted...

Don Matrick, the CEO of Zynga. What does he got to do with this?

Nadella is new, Ballmer is gone, Gates stepped down from being chairman and already donated more than 32 billion USD.

I have seldom read such an uninformed post...

They are not defensive but realistic. Now that Sony charges as well MS has even less reason to not charge for XBL... could they remove the paywall from multimedia features sure, should they, I personally don't care and don't have any investment in MS and the XBO.
Also subscription models on MMOs are a thing of the past and won't work anymore anyway.

That's amazing. I was speaking historically. Ya know the people who made the Xbox what is today. But whatever. When Stephen elop takes over and diverts all money in his division to Nokia cell phones, you'll be the one crying over the Xbox one grave.