Why do we have to pay Xbox live for titanfall

#71PopSmorePosted 3/11/2014 5:51:44 PM
think about this, if you got a 360 at launch, and paid for live in it's entire livespan, you've spent over 500 dollars just on live. then, to consider.. what people paid for the original xbox to play online, that's another big some of money added onto that, and thenn.. just picture what you're gonna be paying for yet again if you continue to play online with xbox one.. that's alot of money for virtually nothing back, just the privilege to play online which can be done free on other consoles
#72Mrgamedev1Posted 3/11/2014 6:15:19 PM
Exactly, now I'm not saying the 360 or XBO are bad consoles because it's just not true. I've played both and I can see the appeal it's just playstation is a cheaper option for basically the same games, with the exception of the exclusives titles here and there. But titian fall was a HUGE title to me, as I'm sure it was for a lot of us. But making it ONLY multiplayer? Yeah it's unique and Respawn could definitely use the money but Was that really necessary? No.. But here we are on the opposite end of things. It's not an issue to me because despite the ranting I'm still gunna stand in line march 24th and buy a year membership along with my copy.