Believe the Hype

#11chedibang1994Posted 3/11/2014 4:35:06 AM
ascendedcobra posted...
Sega_Saturn09 posted...
Who CARES!!! nerds I swear!!! I have Xbox one and titanfall yes its that good. If it comes to titanfall 2 on PS4 then so be it I have PS4 as well.
qft brother! I just got to shake my head and laugh at these nerds!

I think they need internet wedgies or digital swirly!!!!
---
I Still watch Angry Video Game Nerd in pajamas
#12BushidoEffect3Posted 3/11/2014 4:35:21 AM
That was a awful pun. your name must be your birthdate.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif
FO3>NV. Opinion. Don't agree? I don't care. (>^_^)>
#13RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/11/2014 4:35:27 AM
Sega_Saturn09 posted...
Who CARES!!! nerds I swear!!! I have Xbox one and titanfall yes its that good. If it comes to titanfall 2 on PS4 then so be it I have PS4 as well.

This, who the F cares if PS gets in on it next time? As long as I can still play it on XB1 why should I or you care? Get over the mines bigger than yours crap. You all sound pathetic.
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, PowerStarGolf
#14Evel138Posted 3/11/2014 4:36:33 AM
I find it adorable the PS guys are already dreaming of the day they might be able to experience this epic.

I guess it pretty much proves the point made by the OP.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#15ascendedcobraPosted 3/11/2014 4:55:03 AM
chedibang1994 posted...
ascendedcobra posted...
Sega_Saturn09 posted...
qft brother! I just got to shake my head and laugh at these nerds!

I think they need internet wedgies or digital swirly!!!!
lol!!!
#16ascendedcobraPosted 3/11/2014 4:57:10 AM
Evel138 posted...
I find it adorable the PS guys are already dreaming of the day they might be able to experience this epic.

I guess it pretty much proves the point made by the OP.
well when you don't get the games all you can do is dream.
#17ExarOsPosted 3/11/2014 5:01:58 AM
jairusmonillas posted...
pistachio2888 posted...
jairusmonillas posted...
Titanfall 2 will be even better cause PS4 will get the 1080p version that X1 can't handle.

Yeah keep thinking that

Oh I will, Let me remind you that EA made that exclusive deal not knowing PS4 is gonna stomp all over X1. I won't be even surprised if Titanfall 1 gets ported later on. Microsoft lied all the time, Titanfall being exclusive forever is probably just another PR talk to save X1 just like the so called cloud processing crap LOL

Is this guy serious? Does he really have the system specs of the X1 and PS4 in his signature? You my friend need a life, seriously. How about you go play on your PS4 instead of trying to troll the X1 boards? Oh, you don't have any games to play on your precious superior gaming device?
---
Current Sony Pony Troll's who invaded the XBONE board on my ignore list: 40
GT: Exar0s / PSN: Exar0s / Wii U: Exar0s
#18im_a_legendPosted 3/11/2014 5:09:54 AM
Is that you Bill Goldberg?
---
What Im about to do is as dangerous as inviting your mum round for an evening on chatroulette
#19wake_me_420Posted 3/11/2014 5:14:04 AM(edited)
ExarOs posted...
jairusmonillas posted...
pistachio2888 posted...
jairusmonillas posted...
Titanfall 2 will be even better cause PS4 will get the 1080p version that X1 can't handle.

Yeah keep thinking that

Oh I will, Let me remind you that EA made that exclusive deal not knowing PS4 is gonna stomp all over X1. I won't be even surprised if Titanfall 1 gets ported later on. Microsoft lied all the time, Titanfall being exclusive forever is probably just another PR talk to save X1 just like the so called cloud processing crap LOL

Is this guy serious? Does he really have the system specs of the X1 and PS4 in his signature? You my friend need a life, seriously. How about you go play on your PS4 instead of trying to troll the X1 boards? Oh, you don't have any games to play on your precious superior gaming device?

people get way too emotionally involved with their system fanboyism that it stops them from being objective. They can't bring themselves to admit that the other system might have some interesting games/some feature they think they would enjoy. They need to look for the smallest flaw and turn it in to a mountain to satisfy some form of disappointment.

It happens from both sides and all they are doing are being PR drones for their system of choice. You need to be able to be critical of 'your own side' when it is called for if you want to see things improve. However, that will never happen as their ego prevents them from giving off any indication that their choice was anything but 100% right, and people who chose the competing system was 100% wrong.
---
Check out this sweet box fort I made. Dare I say, 'World's Greatest' :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jo57wauuvA
#201nternationa7Posted 3/11/2014 5:14:46 AM
I dunno who I hate more right now, the desperate Titanfall fans on this board or the xenophobic Dark Souls II fans of the PS3 board. This day on Gamefaqs has been really annoying...
---
Version 1 of My Movelist for Lords of Shadow 2: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672716-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2/68667781