Believe the Hype

#31kidwgmPosted 3/11/2014 5:28:23 AM
jairusmonillas posted...
pistachio2888 posted...
jairusmonillas posted...
Titanfall 2 will be even better cause PS4 will get the 1080p version that X1 can't handle.

Yeah keep thinking that

Oh I will, Let me remind you that EA made that exclusive deal not knowing PS4 is gonna stomp all over X1. I won't be even surprised if Titanfall 1 gets ported later on. Microsoft lied all the time, Titanfall being exclusive forever is probably just another PR talk to save X1 just like the so called cloud processing crap LOL

Wow. This guy. This guy is special.
---
Currently Playing: Rune Factory 4 and PvZ. Coming Soon: Titanfall.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#32Juzten76Posted 3/11/2014 5:30:01 AM
BushidoEffect3 posted...
pistachio2888 posted...
jairusmonillas posted...
Titanfall 2 will be even better cause PS4 will get the 1080p version that X1 can't handle.

Yeah keep thinking that

Considering EA cares about making a profit, and PS4 is outselling xbonee 2:1. Yes they are thinking about that. Big publishers like EA, Activision, Ubisoft all prefer multiplatform releases because = more $$$ in the end.

EA just never predicted such a fast growing gap with PS4 sales and now the executives are regretting allowing TF1 to be exclusive on the lowest selling console of the two. So yes the suits are gonna try very hard to make Respawns future work come to PS4.

Wow. You should just change your sig to "Jealous".
#33ExempliGratiaPosted 3/11/2014 5:30:46 AM
Lol at these kids already talking about Titanfall 2. Titanfall just released people. Not going to be for at least another 2 years for the next one to release.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#34DarthUchiha91Posted 3/11/2014 5:43:08 AM(edited)
jairusmonillas posted...
pistachio2888 posted...
jairusmonillas posted...

Yeah keep thinking that

Oh I will, Let me remind you that EA made that exclusive deal not knowing PS4 is gonna stomp all over X1. I won't be even surprised if Titanfall 1 gets ported later on. Microsoft lied all the time, Titanfall being exclusive forever is probably just another PR talk to save X1 just like the so called cloud processing crap LOL

$10 says hes another xbot pretending to be a pony to stir up X1 users and other xbots and to make ps4 users look bad.
---
Proof that M$ is slowly bringing back DRM for the XBone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CfNarCjSHM
#35IMProdiGYPosted 3/11/2014 5:53:56 AM
Titanfall has been out for not even 24 hours and Titanfall 2 is already being talked about. LoL You PS4 fans are looking more and more bad every topic. If Titanfall 2 does come to PS4 then you will get the topics of how great the game is etc. Funny how so many topics of how TF is bad or does not interest them. Then why right about it?
---
You know you're old when you know what flipping a game means!! glhf
#36method115Posted 3/11/2014 5:54:09 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
Lol at these kids already talking about Titanfall 2. Titanfall just released people. Not going to be for at least another 2 years for the next one to release.

This is EA I could see the next one coming out in a year. Your underestimating their greed.
---
PSN: method114
#37DOWBLACKNINJAPosted 3/11/2014 6:00:52 AM
jairusmonillas posted...
pistachio2888 posted...
jairusmonillas posted...

Yeah keep thinking that

Just like Sony has lied with every killzone advertisement ever. Killzone 1,2, and 3.
---
Gamefaqs where opinions becomes facts.
Tmo U.S. Galaxy S4
#38UtterMoonPosted 3/11/2014 6:10:15 AM(edited)
Eh...I think its just good, nothing more..nothing less.

The game lacks imagination, some of the maps look cool, but most return to that brown/grey palate. The game modes are....basic....I mean there isn't a single game mode that does anything special or new. The weapons are bland, other than 1 or 2 of the Titan weapons...it just doesn't feel like the game is taking place in the distant future. The "monsters" that were hyped on these boards for a week or so...turned out to be harmless, and just as idiotic as everything else the Ai controls.

Titanfall is a good game, but its really nothing special...want proof? Wait until Halo 5 gets a release date....and watch this board shatter.
#39evecharmevePosted 3/11/2014 8:10:17 AM
pistachio2888 posted...
jairusmonillas posted...

Yeah keep thinking that

Shadow fall MP isn't even 1080p, Zing.
---
One and only person to ever finish Tank! Tank! Tank!
50 hours wasted.
#40ShELbY_GT500Posted 3/11/2014 12:55:10 PM
jmac1686 posted...
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
TF does not need to come to PS4. The X1 nerds need to have something they can brag about to compensate for their insecurities

I am actually pretty secure in life emotionally, physically and in my gaming. I don't feel the need to come onto threads and post derogatory comments. If you ask me, you are trying to overcompensate for something. ;)

Yeah nice try at a false assumption there bud. I own PS3, PS4, 360 and the One. That means I have 2 consoles where I can get Titanfall.
---
For all your free comedy and entertainment please head on over to the Xbox One message board!