Xbox Phil Spencer Teases Unannounced Games including Japanese Ones

#1LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 3/11/2014 2:27:18 AM
Xbox’s Phil Spencer Teases Unannounced Games including Japanese Ones: “Can’t Wait to Announce" Them

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/03/11/xboxs-phil-spencer-teases-unannounced-games-including-japanese-ones-cant-wait-to-announce-them/

Microsoft Game Studios head honcho Phil Spencer had a few interesting details to share today on Twitter, mentioning multiple unannounced games, including Japanese ones:

This week had unannounced in playing builds, conversation in Japanese. Can’t wait to announce these guys.

Before you hear “Japanese” and you think Shenmue, that’s very unlikely, as Spencer himself specified.

Honestly best path is to convince Sega. They own IP, they have best business case for the game, it’s theirs.

He also mentioned that something is brewing on the Age of Mythology front as well, even if it’s just in the concept phase:

Things are good, thanks for asking. AoM is a good game. We doing some concept work with Age right now. Nothing concrete yet.

Personally, I liked Age of Mythology quite a lot, but I have to say that my attention is diverted when I hear “Japanese Games.” Setting Shenmue aside, I’m quite curious if they’ll be new IP or the revival of some glorious past franchise.
---
GT HantedBlueMoon Respect Competition. (Don't Hate it)
#2krystylaPosted 3/11/2014 2:34:43 AM
If only mistwalker would abandon Wii U
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#3Jeh64Posted 3/11/2014 2:54:50 AM
Nice
#4AkumaOutsiderPosted 3/11/2014 3:11:58 AM
Shenmue? Lol if anything, you'll see that on ps4 or hd redone on ps4.
Google around.
---
~Outsider.//.GrandFated
#5chedibang1994Posted 3/11/2014 3:21:25 AM
Give me 3d dot game heroes 2 and I'm good
---
I Still watch Angry Video Game Nerd in pajamas
#6chrish909Posted 3/11/2014 3:24:56 AM
AkumaOutsider posted...
Google around.

The ps4 is irrelevent in this topic. It would be nice if I could read one topic without having to pretend that sony isnt about to go out of business. The scea ceo just got fired, studios are getting lots of layoffs, and lots of sony stores were shut down recently. Not to mention sony headquarters got shut down 2 years ago. It would be a miracle if sony announces a aaa exclusive ever again. God of war 4 and driveclub both just got canned, and thats just what sony tells us. Truth hurts, google around.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#7YomonachiPosted 3/11/2014 3:38:34 AM
chrish909 posted...
AkumaOutsider posted...
Google around.

The ps4 is irrelevent in this topic. It would be nice if I could read one topic without having to pretend that sony isnt about to go out of business. The scea ceo just got fired, studios are getting lots of layoffs, and lots of sony stores were shut down recently. Not to mention sony headquarters got shut down 2 years ago. It would be a miracle if sony announces a aaa exclusive ever again. God of war 4 and driveclub both just got canned, and thats just what sony tells us. Truth hurts, google around.

Someone says Sony, best thing is to fight trolling with more trolling? Eh, must be the new trend,
---
1st in the State (Again), 13th in the Nation :) PSN: Soruichi_Kitty
"Try laughing some more."
#8DerekRossPosted 3/11/2014 6:36:28 AM
DmC 2 confirmed.
---
3DS FC: 1993-8424-2536
YIGN:David TSV1409 XIGN: Calem
#9MOATS7798Posted 3/11/2014 7:48:54 AM
chrish909 posted...
AkumaOutsider posted...
Google around.

I love this reply...They act as if Sony is so great but I read this stuff everywhere as well and they are all blind to it, they act as if Xbox One is failing yet in their own backyards they never want to speak about this stuff...
---
In all my years of gaming I've never walked into a store and purchased a game that I've wanted to play based on the resolution.
#10yanksfan4247Posted 3/11/2014 8:59:31 AM
Yomonachi posted...
Someone says Sony, best thing is to fight trolling with more trolling? Eh, must be the new trend

For real. So dumb.
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer