Xbox Phil Spencer Teases Unannounced Games including Japanese Ones

#21dj-izzlePosted 3/12/2014 3:40:06 AM(edited)
MOATS7798 posted...
chrish909 posted...
AkumaOutsider posted...
Shenmue? Lol if anything, you'll see that on ps4 or hd redone on ps4.
Google around.

The ps4 is irrelevent in this topic. It would be nice if I could read one topic without having to pretend that sony isnt about to go out of business. The scea ceo just got fired, studios are getting lots of layoffs, and lots of sony stores were shut down recently. Not to mention sony headquarters got shut down 2 years ago. It would be a miracle if sony announces a aaa exclusive ever again. God of war 4 and driveclub both just got canned, and thats just what sony tells us. Truth hurts, google around.

I love this reply...They act as if Sony is so great but I read this stuff everywhere as well and they are all blind to it, they act as if Xbox One is failing yet in their own backyards they never want to speak about this stuff...

We don't talk about it because it's going to happen.....
---
3ds FC: 1693-1721-4479 IGN: Daniel
FS- Psychic- Abra, Wobbuffet, Gothorita...PM if you add
#2282xenoPosted 3/12/2014 4:47:07 AM
chrish909 posted...
AkumaOutsider posted...
Google around.

The ps4 is irrelevent in this topic. It would be nice if I could read one topic without having to pretend that sony isnt about to go out of business. The scea ceo just got fired, studios are getting lots of layoffs, and lots of sony stores were shut down recently. Not to mention sony headquarters got shut down 2 years ago. It would be a miracle if sony announces a aaa exclusive ever again. God of war 4 and driveclub both just got canned, and thats just what sony tells us. Truth hurts, google around.

1) CEO left on his own accord.
2) Define "lots"....MS shuts down studios all the time.
3) ...That's because the headquarters moved to Silicon Valley
4) Drive club never got canned....and really? You are claiming the new IP is GOW4? Do you know what an IP is?

Truth hurts, you should be the one googling.
---
Shwing
#23dj-izzlePosted 3/12/2014 4:51:18 AM
82xeno posted...
chrish909 posted...
AkumaOutsider posted...
Google around.

1) CEO left on his own accord.
2) Define "lots"....MS shuts down studios all the time.
3) ...That's because the headquarters moved to Silicon Valley
4) Drive club never got canned....and really? You are claiming the new IP is GOW4? Do you know what an IP is?

Truth hurts, you should be the one googling.

lolololololol
---
3ds FC: 1693-1721-4479 IGN: Daniel
FS- Psychic- Abra, Wobbuffet, Gothorita...PM if you add