Titanfall buyers:

#1zelda_3003Posted 3/11/2014 3:32:54 AM
Are you COD players too? Just asking because I'm not interested in either franchise and to me they look really similar.
#2BbrendoshiPosted 3/11/2014 3:37:08 AM
Ex cod player, stopped playing around MW3. Always preferred halo to the series but a lot of friends were interested in it. Playing with friends was always better because of the random antics..

Spent a fair bit of time on bf4, definitely better than cod was. Titanfall just has something that feels so good in my hands, I can't really explain it.
---
Gamertag/PSN/Steam: Sakori
#3GeistPosted 3/11/2014 4:29:34 AM
Nope, I personally dislike C.o.D., but I love T.F.. The movement freedom alone is addicting, let alone running around with a pet robot. They really are two very different games T.C..
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#4RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/11/2014 4:31:15 AM
Ok, we care?
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, PowerStarGolf
#5leelee3105Posted 3/11/2014 6:22:19 AM
Bad topic bro
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#6krystylaPosted 3/11/2014 6:24:17 AM
Haven't played one CoD never I have both GT and PSnmto back that up, ok I played Black Ops declassified on Vita but only about 1 minute
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#7PigfartsPosted 3/11/2014 6:28:08 AM
Do the bot add or take away from the gameplay in your opinion? I'm an on and off CoD fan, I dont like the newest on, but I like 2012's CoD.

Is this game fast paced like CoD, or more slower and tactical. I like the slower pace of Socom type games.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#8Charity_DiaryPosted 3/11/2014 6:36:38 AM
Hated CoD, hate Titanfall.

And yes, I've played it.
---
GT: Blueberry Whale
<3
#9LapanuiPosted 3/11/2014 6:37:37 AM
I still play CoD, but it's not the only game I play. I play a variety of games.

I have to say, I had more fun in the Titanfall beta than I did playing CoD all together. I would probably stop playing CoD if they were to support split-screen multiplayer in Titanfall, this is one of the main reasons that I play CoD at the moment. Don't need a second console, second screen or a second copy of the game.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#10brownmysterPosted 3/11/2014 6:44:43 AM
Pigfarts posted...
Do the bot add or take away from the gameplay in your opinion? I'm an on and off CoD fan, I dont like the newest on, but I like 2012's CoD.

Is this game fast paced like CoD, or more slower and tactical. I like the slower pace of Socom type games.

Titanfall to me is double the pace of cod. But it can be very tacticful specially rolling with a budding. Specially in a Titan. We stick together team up on titans and watch each other's back litterlly since pilots can rodeo titans and shoot there brains out litterlly again. We be like got someone on my bk. I stay still for 2 sec my buddy shoots him off.