Titanfall user score on metacritic is 4.9

#21zerooo0Posted 3/11/2014 5:42:45 AM
1. Sony Fanboys

2. Never trust Metacritic UserReviews.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#22Joey-ZazaPosted 3/11/2014 5:46:16 AM
Because it's garbage.

Hell I haven't even played it yet and I'm giving it a 0. Terrible game.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#23Top_BlokePosted 3/11/2014 5:57:33 AM
I've played the game an hour 10/10

I can't played the game 0/10

That's how it goes.
#24PigfartsPosted 3/11/2014 5:57:44 AM
Official revieweres take games as they are. most people who buy this game will be "hardcore" people. most people who write a metacritic review are not casual.

Most hardcore FPS players do not like bots.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#25Evel138Posted 3/11/2014 6:03:13 AM
Which is why metacritic is a joke.

Not only do they include some of the most obscure, outta left field "professional" reviews into the averages....the "user reviews" are a whole other animal.

I mean, you can hate on a game all you want, but some of these dip ***** give a game like Titanfall scores that should be reserved for games so technically broken, they're unplayable.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#26jmac1686Posted 3/11/2014 6:08:51 AM
Almost all the User Reviews are obviously fake outs and just out to trash it to trash it. You can tell. Most of the guys even admit, Not on PS4 so it sucks we have Microsoft. It is just ridiculous. Let us see what happens next week when Infamous releases. I doubt it will be all glitter and rainbows.
---
Currently playing Kingdom Hearts 1. 5 Remix and Final Fantasy XIV
#27InjusticeRebornPosted 3/11/2014 6:12:45 AM
jmac1686 posted...
Almost all the User Reviews are obviously fake outs and just out to trash it to trash it. You can tell. Most of the guys even admit, Not on PS4 so it sucks we have Microsoft. It is just ridiculous. Let us see what happens next week when Infamous releases. I doubt it will be all glitter and rainbows.

I would like to see if inFamous suffers the same fate. But I don't think I can hold out that much longer.

My thirst is reaching tremendous levels the longer I remain here.
---
"The bottom line here is that it's ok to troll the Xbox One. Just don't troll the trolls. They are the bread and butter of this message board." Juzten
#28Shy420Posted 3/11/2014 6:14:41 AM
jparis09 posted...
I like jellybeans. What's ur favorite flavor

Red but not cinnamon red.
---
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
#29rjsilverthornPosted 3/11/2014 6:19:42 AM
Day 1 Metacritic user score is pretty much pointless. You have fanboys giving it 10's and trolls giving it 0-1's. Eventually there should be enough total reviews to drown out the bias in either direction, but given how long that may take it probably won't be doing people much good by then.
#30SnowxNeverLeftPosted 3/11/2014 6:22:29 AM
>Metacritic

Why do people still take that site into account?