Titanfall user score on metacritic is 4.9

#41nableetPosted 3/11/2014 6:50:42 AM
mike468 posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
Like this fine, upstanding citizen's review -

"Oh yeah, Titanfall the game that is exclusive to Xbox consoles, of course it sucks.
I haven't played but must suck, right? Why is not available for PS4? Because Microsoft bought it and those people canít play clean,"

Gave it a 6 - admits he hasn't even played it, admits he's a Sony fanboy. SO, that's why it's a 4.9 in user reviews.

As expected. I think the stiller reviews have galvanized the ponies into trashing it more.

I would advocate pulling the same thing for Infamous: SS, but that game won't even get reviews close to TitanFall, so it's not even worth it.

A lot of you guys seem very "Salty" that the game is getting trashed in user reviews, why is that?

Anyone user reviewing this game now is being very premature (and remember: girls hate premature guys).

I actually respect the game journalists/reviewers that have said they won't put a score out until they could play it in the public domain, very professional.

P.s whether you advocate it or not the same thing will happen to Infamous. Then it will happen with the next Xbox exclusive so on ad infinitum.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#42NewmoonPosted 3/11/2014 6:55:02 AM
User scores can definitely lead to ugly fanbase wars. Take the imdb fiasco of 2008, when Dark Knight came out it got mostly scores of 10 across the board, so much so that it went into IMDBs #1 spot for best user score of all time. This caused an uproar with fans of the godfather which was the long time #1. Godfather fans and people appalled at the thought of TDK being #1 Bombarded TDK With 1s until it dropped out of the top 10. Then as a response to this TDK fans bombarded Godfather until it fell out of its newly regained top spot. And this is the story how the Shawshank Redemption became IMDBs #1 movie based on user score.
---
WWE Fantasy Name: Blings 4 Life Season 4 and 6 Gamefaqs League Champion
Former PWB Trivia '07 Champ! -Crowned by DarkRuneblade
#43Sega_Saturn09Posted 3/11/2014 6:55:41 AM
People are jealous losers.
---
PS4 PREORDER PAID OFF!!!! 11/15/13!!!! PLAYING KILLZONE SHADOWFALL FIRST!!!!
#44mike468Posted 3/11/2014 6:55:47 AM
nableet posted...
mike468 posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
Like this fine, upstanding citizen's review -

"Oh yeah, Titanfall the game that is exclusive to Xbox consoles, of course it sucks.
I haven't played but must suck, right? Why is not available for PS4? Because Microsoft bought it and those people canít play clean,"

Gave it a 6 - admits he hasn't even played it, admits he's a Sony fanboy. SO, that's why it's a 4.9 in user reviews.

As expected. I think the stiller reviews have galvanized the ponies into trashing it more.

I would advocate pulling the same thing for Infamous: SS, but that game won't even get reviews close to TitanFall, so it's not even worth it.

A lot of you guys seem very "Salty" that the game is getting trashed in user reviews, why is that?

Anyone user reviewing this game now is being very premature (and remember: girls hate premature guys).

I actually respect the game journalists/reviewers that have said they won't put a score out until they could play it in the public domain, very professional.

P.s whether you advocate it or not the same thing will happen to Infamous. Then it will happen with the next Xbox exclusive so on ad infinitum.

I'm not salty over, but just look at skynet's comment of user reviews from a Metric. It's a problem with the Sony fanboys, trashing other console games like that, halo. Gears, etc. I don't think I've seen anywhere near the level of animosity towards Sony games like god of war, uncharted, resistance, etc. from the MS crowd.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#45MeatwadMontanaPosted 3/11/2014 7:00:15 AM
Joey-Zaza posted...
Because it's garbage.

Hell I haven't even played it yet and I'm giving it a 0. Terrible game.

I lol'd.
#46ZEROthefirstPosted 3/11/2014 7:02:15 AM
I'd give it an honest rating of either a 6.5 or a 7. It's not a good game, but it's not bad either. It's just a fast paced FPS with a lot less content and only being able to play online for a full price.
---
Nintendo Network/PSN ID: ZEROthefirst
3DS Friend Code: 1306-6232-5350
#47Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 3/11/2014 7:04:02 AM
I wouldn't be surprised to see this as news at Gamespot or another site lol.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#48DarkAdonis123Posted 3/11/2014 7:05:10 AM
The 0 scores are doing nothing but balancing out the ridiculous amount of 10s people are giving it. I really enjoy this game, but a 10 score is laughable.

Titanfall is a visually unimpressive "next gen" shooter that's missing tons of options that have become standard to the genre.

If this same bare bones game was made by a different studio, It'd die a horrible death. It'd be getting ripped apart by reviewers and fans of the genre. But because it's made by ex Infinity Ward devs and hyped to no end by M$, it's getting waaaaaaaay higher scores than it deserves.

Again, this is from someone who owns and enjoys the game. It's a lot of fun, but waaaaaaaay overhyped.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#49xHuckleberryPosted 3/11/2014 7:05:58 AM
jparis09 posted...
I like jellybeans. What's ur favorite flavor

butter'd popcorn
---
GT: xHuckleberry --- PSN: yafeelme ---- Steam: xhuckleberry(IM YER HUCKLEBERRY)
>Living proof of a dying dream.
#50reiko sawamuraPosted 3/11/2014 7:09:20 AM
I gave it a 6 because it's an average game. Aside from minor gameplay mechanics, it does nothing to set itself apart from the competition.
---
If you believe in Taokaka, have accepted her as your lord and savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!.