Titanfall user score on metacritic is 4.9

#91XxReklawxXPosted 3/11/2014 9:42:27 AM
lol people with xboxs seriously need to stop crying over there crappy game.
#92TrueBlue91Posted 3/11/2014 9:45:04 AM
As a big PS4 supporter and someone who couldn't care less about Titanfall, and fail to see how it's a "system seller", even I have to admit this is clearly PS fanboys going wild.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
"This isn't even apples to oranges. More like toast to bears." - Bloodychess
#93xHuckleberryPosted 3/11/2014 9:47:04 AM
Probably the first time this has ever happened.

Wait...no its not.
---
GT: xHuckleberry --- PSN: yafeelme ---- Steam: xhuckleberry(IM YER HUCKLEBERRY)
>Living proof of a dying dream.
#94Captain_KhaosPosted 3/11/2014 9:48:18 AM
A number score is meaningless. Read the review!
#95PorungaPosted 3/11/2014 9:49:50 AM
mike468 posted...
nableet posted...
mike468 posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
Like this fine, upstanding citizen's review -

"Oh yeah, Titanfall the game that is exclusive to Xbox consoles, of course it sucks.
I haven't played but must suck, right? Why is not available for PS4? Because Microsoft bought it and those people canít play clean,"

Gave it a 6 - admits he hasn't even played it, admits he's a Sony fanboy. SO, that's why it's a 4.9 in user reviews.

As expected. I think the stiller reviews have galvanized the ponies into trashing it more.

I would advocate pulling the same thing for Infamous: SS, but that game won't even get reviews close to TitanFall, so it's not even worth it.

A lot of you guys seem very "Salty" that the game is getting trashed in user reviews, why is that?

Anyone user reviewing this game now is being very premature (and remember: girls hate premature guys).

I actually respect the game journalists/reviewers that have said they won't put a score out until they could play it in the public domain, very professional.

P.s whether you advocate it or not the same thing will happen to Infamous. Then it will happen with the next Xbox exclusive so on ad infinitum.

I'm not salty over, but just look at skynet's comment of user reviews from a Metric. It's a problem with the Sony fanboys, trashing other console games like that, halo. Gears, etc. I don't think I've seen anywhere near the level of animosity towards Sony games like god of war, uncharted, resistance, etc. from the MS crowd.

Don't even think the MS crowd is innocent in any way shape or form. They are just as bad as the dreaded "sony ponies" that you all hate so much. They act the same ways, do the same things.. the only reason why you care now is because it is happening to you. I guarantee you, given the same opportunity your precious player base would and will do the exact same thing. Watch the user score for any sony game launch.. watch your player base turn into the very thing you hate the most.
#96Order1886Posted 3/11/2014 9:59:00 AM
Evel138 posted...
Just from what you may know of the game, do you honestly feel its anywhere even close to the realm of a 4 ?

For me, yes, because it lacks any single player portion or campaign mode.

And no, I didn't pick up M.A.G. either.
#97md22mdrxPosted 3/11/2014 10:16:47 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
Like this fine, upstanding citizen's review -

"Oh yeah, Titanfall the game that is exclusive to Xbox consoles, of course it sucks.
I haven't played but must suck, right? Why is not available for PS4? Because Microsoft bought it and those people canít play clean,"

Gave it a 6 - admits he hasn't even played it, admits he's a Sony fanboy. SO, that's why it's a 4.9 in user reviews.

How is a 6 lowering the score to 4.9 again?
#98The_Darker_OnePosted 3/11/2014 10:19:01 AM
To me, it;s not because it's a Microsoft-only game, it's that it's another shooter with fancy Titan mechs and no proper gameplay to the Campaign. And it runs at 792p, no where near the "magical" 1080p 60fps every fanboy has recently placed in their vocabulary.
#99Evel138Posted 3/11/2014 10:26:49 AM
nableet posted...
my position is that all user reviewers should be ignored.

You guys have your great reviews (87 MC), you have your game to be playing (you might not if in EU) and yet still you wanna "fight" against the injustice of the user score on MC...... I just don't get why anyone, other than die hard fanboys of either persuasion, cares.

The bold is where we agree entirely. However, I don't want to "fight against the injustice of the user score of MC" (though I like the melodramatic way in which you put it) beyond maybe giving my 2c that its a joke.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#100IlfariunPosted 3/11/2014 10:32:54 AM
With all Titanfall's hype and the shouts of it being the 1st great X1 game and the rescuer of the genre and game of the year and yadda ya.... Why is it only 53 on GameFAQs' top 100 popular games? o0 I expected it to be higher. Especially since South Park: Stick of Truth for X1 debuted at #1 (and then was quickly replaced by PokeMon, but been at #2 ever since.)
---
-Burn in my light-