LOL @ Metacritic user reviews

#11nableetPosted 3/11/2014 7:00:18 AM
Juzten76 posted...
Isn't it sad how hard the fanboys try? Look at the huge amount of bad user reviews on metacritic that Titanfall is getting from people who've never even played it.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/titanfall/user-reviews

Is this how it's going to be now? I can't even trust user reviews anymore because rabid fanboys are so dedicated to making the competition look bad that they march onto metacritic like an army of insecure nerds just to post a bad review of something they can't play. Leave it to the internet to turn a hobby that's supposed to be about having fun and escaping reality, into junior high.

Bolded part implies that this is a new thing. Whole post implies that this is the first time you have experienced this.

You are welcome.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#12BloatedSquirrelPosted 3/11/2014 7:00:34 AM
Ya, I mean I get why they do it, but c'mon.
---
"We laugh in the face of love, because nobody's really there."
#13Staranime010Posted 3/11/2014 7:01:20 AM
Today Gamers are way too childish & immature
#14InterzoneMantraPosted 3/11/2014 7:02:23 AM
Man this isn't new. It's like this for almost every major games, especially exclusives.
#15Juzten76(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2014 7:05:57 AM
nableet posted...
Juzten76 posted...
Isn't it sad how hard the fanboys try? Look at the huge amount of bad user reviews on metacritic that Titanfall is getting from people who've never even played it.

Is this how it's going to be now? I can't even trust user reviews anymore because rabid fanboys are so dedicated to making the competition look bad that they march onto metacritic like an army of insecure nerds just to post a bad review of something they can't play. Leave it to the internet to turn a hobby that's supposed to be about having fun and escaping reality, into junior high.

Bolded part implies that this is a new thing. Whole post implies that this is the first time you have experienced this.

You are welcome.

I'm implying that it's more common now than it was before which is true. I haven't noticed it getting this bad until the Xbox One was released and EVERY game gets almost as many scores of 0's as it does 10's the first day it's released.
#16Staranime010Posted 3/11/2014 7:07:35 AM
Metacritic user reviews are worse then youtube comments and IGN boards combined. I Suggest you laugh at the comments, remember they are only the minority that doesn't represent the whole of the gaming community. some of them might be Sony Ponies.

Same will happen to InFamous second Son

I don't take them seriously :p
#17RybalPosted 3/11/2014 7:25:50 AM
Juzten76 posted...

Like with professional reviews, you could always actually read what they say and ignore the score. I feel that you would tend to get a better feel for how you would like the game if you were to do that.
---
I HATE seeing incorrect information, regardless of whether it is my preferred system.
PSN: Rybal_81
#18carryonifucanPosted 3/11/2014 7:40:27 AM
When, in this day, can we trust "professional" reviews? Most of them are paid off now.

The only person you can trust if the game is good or not, is yourself.

You guys make me laugh worrying over this crap.

Insecurity at it's best.
#19jZangetsu21Posted 3/11/2014 8:06:03 AM
Juzten76 posted...

So when Killzone Shadow Fall got bad scores, it was funny and a complete fail but now that Titanfall is getting bad reviews it's fanboys tanking the score?

Wow, fanboy logic is just.....I have no words.
---
i5 3570k*8gb DDR3 1600Mhz*GTX 780* PC, Console, Handheld, Mobile, whatever, I love games ^^
EU PSN: jZangetsu21
#20bridog346Posted 3/11/2014 8:07:31 AM
It'll be funny if respawn says screw those guys for trolling, no PlayStation versions of titanfall ever.
---
Aim for the head, that's where the pudding is