Take advantage of the Best Buy deal.

#1CKnightPosted 3/11/2014 8:26:42 AM
Traded in Forza and DR3 and got $90. $45 for each game. That's Titanfall and a chunk of Infamous Second Son paid.

I'll take the money I put down at GS and either get Plants vs Zombies or Watch Dogs.

Deal is one day only.
---
"No...you live with it." - Fumbles
#2EternalStutterPosted 3/11/2014 8:27:42 AM
CKnight posted...
Traded in Forza and DR3 and got $90. $45 for each game. That's Titanfall and a chunk of Infamous Second Son paid.

I'll take the money I put down at GS and either get Plants vs Zombies or Watch Dogs.

Deal is one day only.

Isnt it ONLY towards titanfall? One per customer?
#3TreGoodaPosted 3/11/2014 8:29:28 AM
EternalStutter posted...
CKnight posted...

Deal is one day only.

Isnt it ONLY towards titanfall? One per customer?

No, you get store credit. It doesn't have to be towards the purchase of Titanfall.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#4CKnight(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2014 8:31:35 AM
They gave me $45 for each game and just handed me a regular giftcard and said it can be used on anything.

Unless you buy Titanfall right there at the counter you can do what you want with the money.
---
"No...you live with it." - Fumbles
#5ILikesCheesePosted 3/11/2014 8:47:00 AM
I for one am really over Best Buy.

They hardly ever carry new release games anymore unless it is an assumed multi-million selling title like GTA or Madden.

No Earth Defense Force 2025 last month and no Dark Souls 2 today. Thank you Gamestop.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#6chuckboston2k3Posted 3/11/2014 8:51:33 AM
I already did thank you very much. It was a three day sale BTW...but ends today.
---
Gaming since the early 80's
XBL: CallMeMrBrandt PSN: OptimusDad
#7TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 3/11/2014 9:09:47 AM
ILikesCheese posted...

They hardly ever carry new release games anymore unless it is an assumed multi-million selling title like GTA or Madden.

No Earth Defense Force 2025 last month and no Dark Souls 2 today. Thank you Gamestop.

Try asking an employee. I wanted to get Mario 3D like the day after it came out but there were none on the shelf. I asked an employee and he went to the back and got it for me.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#8WinnsockPosted 3/11/2014 9:19:50 AM
I went to Target, bought two copies of COD Ghosts with a price match at $40, used Target's app to make each copy $27, and traded them in at Best Buy for $90 in gift cards. I then bought Titanfall and Dark Souls II, along with a Gamers Club Unlocked card which is $60 TODAY ONLY, which reduced Titanfall and Dark Souls II to $48 each. I also bought Perky Jerky and a Coke, which combined with Dark Souls II got me a $15 Gift Card. So I paid in total a little over $130 today and got Titanfall, Dark Souls II, a $15 gift card, and for the next two years, every game I buy at Best Buy is 20% off and nets me double the rewards points. I feel like I robbed the bank. Thank you CheapAssGamer.
---
GT: Winnsock
#9krillin4553Posted 3/11/2014 9:25:57 AM
ILikesCheese posted...

They had Dark Souls II. One of the guys in line at midnight picked up the collectors edition version of it. They may just not have put it out yet.

But they don't get the niche titles though. I had to go to gamestop to pick up the new Ys game for Vita. >_<
---
XBL/PSN/NinID: DocDrazen. Proud owner of all current/next Gen systems/custom build PC. What console war? XD
#10colma919Posted 3/11/2014 9:27:57 AM
Props
---
GamerTag: ChiefWiggum119
Steam ID: Librarytimeisover