RATE: Titanfall

#11krystylaPosted 3/11/2014 10:15:10 AM
MasterSword546 posted...
EternalStutter posted...
Jonbazookaboz posted...
Average

What else would you rather be playing huh? There's nothing really out now. so shut it

It's rather boring.

And woah, someone's mad. I'm playing Dark Souls II right now over the crapfest that is Titanfall.

Dark Souls is great and all but you have to be a bit masochistic to play it in great quantities.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#12DarkAdonis123Posted 3/11/2014 10:19:03 AM
It's good in some ways and rather average in others. It's an extremely bare bones offering that would not be getting nearly as much praise if it weren't Respawn's game.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#13Jiggy101011Posted 3/11/2014 10:20:18 AM
Pulp posted...
You couldn't pay me to play this mediocre game. But to be fair, I am pretty bias against dumbed down console FPS games.

Can I ask why you are in almost every Titanfall topic saying how you aren't going to play it? Do you do this a lot and I just haven't noticed until now? It seems silly to me that you are going out of your way to go into these Titanfall topics just to bash it.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#14PulpPosted 3/11/2014 11:13:01 AM(edited)
Jiggy101011 posted...
Can I ask why you are in almost every Titanfall topic saying how you aren't going to play it? Do you do this a lot and I just haven't noticed until now? It seems silly to me that you are going out of your way to go into these Titanfall topics just to bash it.

9 out of 10 threads are about Titanfall. This board has nothing else to talk about, so it's virtually impossible to avoid.

I mean...really...it's the Titanfall release day. Are you being purposefully obtuse questioning me posting in TF topics today?
---
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98
#15triple sPosted 3/11/2014 2:07:16 PM
Pulp posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...

9 out of 10 threads are about Titanfall. This board has nothing else to talk about, so it's virtually impossible to avoid.

I mean...really...it's the Titanfall release day. Are you being purposefully obtuse questioning me posting in TF topics today?

It's very possible to avoid...don't click on the topic. If it says, "Titanfall", don't click on the topic. But if that's "virtually impossible", then you have a problem.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#16PulpPosted 3/11/2014 2:12:55 PM
triple s posted...

It's very possible to avoid...don't click on the topic. If it says, "Titanfall", don't click on the topic. But if that's "virtually impossible", then you have a problem.

I am happy talking about anything -- including pointing out the reality of the available active discussions on a board and laughing at the little hypocrite that has trouble reading (hint: it's something to "talk about").

So kiddo...that's only two fails. Go for a third.
---
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98